BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Kennedy T.
Doncaster, England
I love this product and the range of colours. It is easy to apply and blends easy. The packaging is way better than the other nakeds. It lasts a long time and in the palette it doesn’t look like you have use it as it’s pigmented and don’t need much product. I recommend this.
Ivette thalia b.
Esta paleta es genial me encantan sus colores tienen como brillos pequeños. Y tiene una una excelente pigmentación. Me encanta demasíado y sí la recomiendo para cualquier loock.
Sarah K.
Not sure why this palette got a rough start when it first came out. It seemed like the beauty world had felt it had seen enough of warm toned palettes, but that didn't stop me from being very excited to get my hands on it the moment it was released.

I wasn't disappointed!

As a fair skinned girl with blue-green eyes, I live for warm tones on my eyes, so I had high hopes for the Naked Heat palette.

I've been playing with it for weeks now and I have yet to be disappointed. I've been able to put together softer eye looks for daytime, as well as sultry, smoky looks for a night out.

I love the colour choices in this palette, and find that they all work really well together. There are a total of 12 shades, which includes 4 beautiful shimmer shades, a creamy shimmer highlight and a beautiful set of mattes to round them out.

The shadows are highly pigmented, blend beautifully and fallout is minimal. My only word of advice is to wet your brush or use your finger when applying the metallic shades if you want to maximize the colour payoff.

I love this palette, and have no doubt it will be a staple in my beauty arsenal going forward.
Vicky B.
Carmarthen
This is my favourite of all the naked palettes! I love the selection of warm tones and the shades all blend out amazingly. You don’t need to pick up much product because it’s very pigmented. I do think it’s a little expensive but it works well
Charlotte L.
Remiencourt
Avec cette palette j’aime beaucoup nom des fards et le packaging les couleurs sont très jolies, la pigmentation est bonne mais pas excellente, et je suis déçue dans on applique plusieurs couleur on a l’impression de n’avoir qu’une seule couleur au final c’est la seule palette avec laquelle sa m’arrive ..
Olivia H.
Villabé
Une des plus jolies Naked ! Je ne pensais pas craquer mais elle est parfaite. Une pigmentation au top et les couleurs chaudes qui vont extrêmement bien au teint. Cependant j'aurais aimé avoir des fards métallisés/irisés un peu plus intenses.
I N.
cairo
includes 12 eyeshadows with a mixture of shimmers and mattes in an array of warmer, more orange and red-based hues. The palette was good overall–not perfect–but a solid addition to the Naked range, and I suspect that for those who normally use primer, some of the issues I experienced would be resolved. The shimmers felt a little drier but thinner than the average shimmer eyeshadow from Urban Decay, while the mattes were dry but fairly pigmented, buildable, and blendable. It did not have the same luxurious, creamy consistency of the brand’s best mattes (I’m recalling something like Spike) but much more pigmented with more substantial texture (and therefore better application, even without primer) than the mattes in the Naked Smoky palette.

From a personal view, I did struggle to use this palette cohesively; I felt like I needed stronger shimmers or maybe a stronger yellow or lighter, brighter orange to add more contrast. The deeper browns ran together to the point where they could get lost next to each other in practice. The overall look and feel of the palette is a deeper, almost sultry warm smoky eye with more orange-brown and red-brown shades. It’s a lot less yellow and orange based compared to palettes like Viseart Warm Mattes and Natasha Denona Sunset, and it’s much darker and warmer than Anastasia Modern Renaissance. It actually reminded me of Too Faced Sweet Peach more than the aforementioned palettes.
Jojo ✨.
Toronto, ON
really pigmented palette, this is probably my favourite naked palette from urban decay and if you love red tones, this palette is definitely for you. all the colours go well with each other and is easy to blend, perfect for makeup beginners looking for their first eyeshadow palette.
One of the best palettes I've ever used
Was my first urban decay product and I was obsessed

The matte shades are great to use on a daily basis
And you can glam it up with the shimmet shades as much as you want

The brush is just amazing too
Beyza A.
North West, Wigan
I think this is the best naked palette on the market as the quality of the shadows are much better than previous palettes. The shades in this palette are really nice and unique, if anybody is hesitating whether to buy this palette, BUY IT!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.