BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jojo ✨.
Toronto, ON
really pigmented palette, this is probably my favourite naked palette from urban decay and if you love red tones, this palette is definitely for you. all the colours go well with each other and is easy to blend, perfect for makeup beginners looking for their first eyeshadow palette.
Beyza A.
North West, Wigan
I think this is the best naked palette on the market as the quality of the shadows are much better than previous palettes. The shades in this palette are really nice and unique, if anybody is hesitating whether to buy this palette, BUY IT!
One of the best palettes I've ever used
Was my first urban decay product and I was obsessed

The matte shades are great to use on a daily basis
And you can glam it up with the shimmet shades as much as you want

The brush is just amazing too
Chloe T.
This is my favourite pallet. The colours are so gorgeous. I think that it is really good value for the money. I use used baked products all the time. That warm orange could really bring out my blue eyes. I would highly recommend. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
syd 💟.
I always love a naked palette! The colours in this are absolutely gorgeous and I have used every single one which is rare to find in a palette. I always think naked palettes are worth the money and the packaging on this one is amazing!
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
One of the best products of 2017. The colour range in this palette is insane, the pigmentation is also amazing, the product lasts all day and is very easy to use. The packaging is really lovely with a hard case that protects the product from getting broken.
Cosmeticsbeauty M.
I'm in love with this palette , it's basically a festival of all of my favorite warm eyeshadow! I love all the colors , the pigmentation and the blendability are perfect , it's just amazing , i would definitely buy it again and again
Karly H.
Warm toned palette with a mixture of matte colours and shimmer shadows. The matte shadows are lovely and bendable when applying, very easy to work with! The shimmer shades are gorgeous and very shiney. I personally feel they apply better with your finger rather than a brush, or a damp brush works pretty well too. There’s no real kickback on these shadows on application. Although they do have a bit of fallout in the pallette when you’re swirling your brush in to pick up colour. All in all it’s one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes!
Leah G.
hull
Absolutely love this product I’ve used it nearly everyday since I’ve got it. The colours are super pigmented the only this I wish Is there was a gold and a more red colour.
meghan 🥀.
I love the colours in this, they are very warm and, there are cream colours, browns, reds and golds, they blend really well and are very pigmented, but the palettes they first released smelt a bit weird but I think they changed the formula because the newer ones smell fine!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.