BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ania M.
Brighton, MA
It was my first pallet from urban decay. And I didn’t like it. Those are pigmented but when you blend it color disappears. All the colors when blended look alike. There was a lot of fallout in my palette and two colors were strange quality, I think something went wrong on the factory and I got bad sample.
Kim D.
Crossville, TN
The perfect pallet for day to evening! Love the pink hues. I use at least one to two out of this pallet daily. I shop Sephora exclusively. Price point is comparable to the other pallet’s I would absolutely buy again!
Shylee Y.
Anaheim, CA
This product is beautiful and this is one thing I asked Santa! I would highly recommend this eye aha palette because the colors are vibrant and I love brown and nude colors also red is my favorite color. You can get the product at Sephora or ultra. It’s 40-50 bucks . The con is it’s not in my budget:( .!
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Can't wait and tell my daughter opens Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette on Christmas morning.
I think I may have to by myself one now...lol
Payton V.
Hanceville
This pallete is not one of my favorite, but out of all the Naked palettes it is my favorite because the colors are easy to blend & it has a good bit of matte shadows. I personally wouldn’t buy this again because I don’t use it all that much, but if you are into more warm tones colors this is a must buy.
Caitie S.
Tampa, FL
Naked Heat Palette is such a fabulous palette. I love the plastic packaging vs the felt/cardboard packaging that the original baked palette is constructed of. The colors in Naked Heat are the perfect rose gold and are also very neutral.
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
i’m obsessed with urban decays naked palette series! the shades in this palette are beautiful. they are all super pigmented and long lasting. the packaging is super great quality too. this palette is worth every penny.
Katrina V.
south pekin il
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is great for winter, fall dramatic looks while during summer natural looks. I had wanted this pallet for months when my hubby said just get it. So I did and was not disappointed!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette!! The shades are amazing and can easily be used for everyday and going out looks! I snagged this for 25 during the Sephora daily wow deals during cyber week. So pigmented and so blendable. Perfect Christmas gift for those makeup lovers on your list you really can’t go wrong with these colors.
Molly R.
Grandville, MI
I love the colors in Urban Decay's Naked Heat eyeshadow pallet. The eyeshadow stays all day and does not smudge. It is pretty pricey but the formula is amazing. I don't use it all the time since the colors are very bold but I should start wearing it more since I absolutely love this palette.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.