BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
elisa🌹 S.
My boyfriend offered my this palette and I’m so in love
It’s the one I take when I travel because you can do natural and bold makeup with it
The shimmery shades are so beautiful and pigmented
I love everything about it
Rebecca M.
Edinburgh
Love this palette, a great mix of colours. Became my new favourite which I use for every night out! Packaging is fab and sturdy palette. Received it for my birthday and I am totally chuffed. Will definitely buy again!
Chelsea S.
KELOWNA, MD
I love the colours in this one and I love the formula of these. I can’t wait to keep playing with this one, it’s so fun. I like that I can create a bold look or a more toned down matte look. It’s nice to have options.
Fallon B.
You can really heat up your eyeshadow collection with Urban Decays Naked Heat Palette! The pigments are gorgeous and easy to blend and it features 12 amazing warm colours! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Anna A.
Ascona
I really love the palette, especially for autumn looks! I don’t really like the packaging, but love the formula of both shimmers and mattes! definitely a good deal, contains all the warm essentials in just one palette
Allyson R.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I have both the naked 1 and 2 palettes and loved them. I really wanted this palette due to the warm coppery tones, as a red head I think that warm bronze and deep red shadows suit well. I love this product so much, I always wear on a night out to get a deep smokey bronze eye. The product it’s highly pigmented and doesn’t budge once applied. The palette itself also looks beautiful and the names of the shadows are quirky - 10/10!
Sarah A.
Leeds England
Good quality pigmentation and easy to blend. For once I actually like the brush that came with a palette. A great addiction if you like warm tones, but the colours can sometimes muddy together if you're not careful.
Katie T.
I’ve been a huge fan of naked heat palettes, but as soon as I saw the colours in this palette I had to get it. The formula is amazing and really smooth and build really easy but the only down fall is that the shimmer eyeshadows have a lot of fall out.
Katie W.
Newcastle
This palette is ok, the matte eyeshadows are amazing but the shimmer eyeshadows are not very pigmented and take some building up. I do prefer Anastasia Beverly Hills and Morphe which is half of the price and I did end up giving my Naked Heat palette away to my sister as I’ve only used it twice and not as impressed! The packaging is pretty and the colours are nice however I would recommend other brands for pigmentation.
Aleksandra M.
London
I absolutely love this urban decay naked heat eyeshadow palette! It has different shades that you can combine for both daily and night-out looks! This means that you can use this product every day for every occasion. Who wouldn't love that!  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.