BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Georgia x.
This palette is so so stunning. And your just gives you the gorgeous feels. It comes with a brilliant brush - perfect for blending and packing on colour. The colours are just so pretty the shimmers and mattes. The quality of each I shadow once again is amazing. Another bonus is that it comes with a mirror which is so handy wether your at home, a friends or travelling. However if I were to say one negative all the colours are similar I think it would be nice if there was maybe a something a little different.
Edvina T.
Before purchasing this product I heard a lot of bad and negative comments about it, which surprised me as I love the naked palettes. After trying it I fell in love with it - It doesn't have much fall out at all, the packaging is soooo gorgeoussssss, the colours are beautiful (LUMBRE IS TO DIE FOR!) and it blends really well too! I highly recommend this palette and I think it's worth the price! You can create so many looks with it and works great for fall looks
elisa🌹 S.
My boyfriend offered my this palette and I’m so in love
It’s the one I take when I travel because you can do natural and bold makeup with it
The shimmery shades are so beautiful and pigmented
I love everything about it
Anjali G.
Scarborough , ON
I have the Naked Heat palette and it's so pigmented! It actually shows up on darker skin tones and the colours are complimentary with all different skin tones as well. I haven't used the brush that it comes with yet as I have my own brush set but with what I'm using I've fallen in love with this palette!
Kitty C.
Best eyeshadow pallet I have used! I love the natural shades. I could rave about this all day. It makes your eye colour more bold. The colours are really easy to blend and it gives such a natural gorgeous look. Highly recommend. And it's worth every penny!!
Rebecca M.
Edinburgh
Love this palette, a great mix of colours. Became my new favourite which I use for every night out! Packaging is fab and sturdy palette. Received it for my birthday and I am totally chuffed. Will definitely buy again!
Anna A.
Ascona
I really love the palette, especially for autumn looks! I don’t really like the packaging, but love the formula of both shimmers and mattes! definitely a good deal, contains all the warm essentials in just one palette
Fallon B.
You can really heat up your eyeshadow collection with Urban Decays Naked Heat Palette! The pigments are gorgeous and easy to blend and it features 12 amazing warm colours! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Chelsea S.
KELOWNA, MD
I love the colours in this one and I love the formula of these. I can’t wait to keep playing with this one, it’s so fun. I like that I can create a bold look or a more toned down matte look. It’s nice to have options.
Allyson R.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I have both the naked 1 and 2 palettes and loved them. I really wanted this palette due to the warm coppery tones, as a red head I think that warm bronze and deep red shadows suit well. I love this product so much, I always wear on a night out to get a deep smokey bronze eye. The product it’s highly pigmented and doesn’t budge once applied. The palette itself also looks beautiful and the names of the shadows are quirky - 10/10!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.