BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Vicky U.
I love all the naked pallets and I love the consistency of pigment throughout them all. I will be purchasing them all again due to the wide variety of colours and because I just love how well they blend and make the eyes just pop x
Hope S.
Cardiff
I got this pallette for Christmas from my parents and I’ve got to say what a pigmented pallette , all the colours are so vibrant and I would recommend this pallette to anyone.  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Andrea B.
After swearing I would never buy another UD palette again, I bought into the hype and got this. I am not disappointed in the slightest. This totally met and exceeded expectations. I am impressed by the pigmentation and blendability of the colors, and how well they suit me. The packaging is phenomenal - I like how it feels in my hand, the size of the mirror, and overall color scheme. Now I'm thinking seriously about getting the other palettes in the Naked series.
Ana N.
Porto
i'll keep this short & sweet: - richly pigmented - creamy - so very blendable - great fluffy & smudge dual-end brush inside - every color is on point & trendy (orange orange reds. all bout them warm tones. so many possible combos for diff looks) - both mattes & shimmers deliver this is now my fave naked palette, and is also a top 3 in my collection. worth the hype & every penny.
Tess R.
Limhamn
This pallet is amazing!!! I absolutely love it !!!
The colours are amazing, you can choose create so many beautiful looks. There’s just about no fallout on the pan and the eyeshadows apply nicely. I would definitely recommend this pallet♥️
maczone z.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of the eyeshadow palette that I have used this is very reliable brand that everyone can easily rely on favourite naked heat eyeshadow palette recommended to all must buy product awesome love it❤😙
Leaa s.
exeter
This is a great eyeshadow palette full of warm firefly tones. It has a range of shimmers and mattes but all work amazing. The only downside is the mattes are more pigmented then the shimmers but as is the way with most eyeshadows. It works well for everyday looks and more dramatic ones too. Would recommend to people
Ugne S.
peterborough
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. It’s sooo pigmented and the shades are gorgeous. This is my favourite palette I own and my favourite out of the naked palettes. My eye colour is grey so the shades go well together. I definitely recommend this product.
T S.
These are really pigmented and the shadows are very smooth. The colour scheme is really pretty and versatile so I can use this palette for everyday looks and more dramatic ones. One thing I don’t like is how similar all of the shimmers are, with the exception of lumbre. This palette is quite monochromatic which may bother some, however I love warm toned eyeshadows so it’s perfect for me. The eyeshadows blend extremely well and overall this is a great palette that I would highly recommend.
Alfonsina R.
impressed with this palette, I always use the classic colors, but I decided to leave my comfort zone and take a risk for something more striking this palette I love its colors it has me passionate, its texture is good and pigmented very powerful, I already have all the palettes naked but this one wins a lot.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.