BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Christina C.
Scarbough , ON
I just love this palette so much and for so many reasons. Its great for doing a fall eyeshadow look, but can also be used to do a everyday natural eyeshadow look. Just like all the other naked eyeshadow palettes the shades in this palette blend out so nicely, they are pigmented, and apply smoothly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a eyeshadow palette to use for a everyday natural look.  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Megan K.
I've been waiting for months to finally buy this baby and was so scared that every look would end up being the same as the last or that I'd be sorely disappointed, but 2 months since purchasing it and it's still my most used palette. In fact, when going through photos of my makeup looks, I noticed that my favorite looks almost ALWAYS feature this palette. The formula is consistent, it gives you a lot of matte shades offering versatility and it features every warm shade my heart could desire. I feel like this was one of Urban Decay's most outstanding products in a long while.
Bex H.
Melksham, Melksham
I'm a big fan of Urban Decay, their eyeshadows have never failed me. This pallette is no different! Definitely the most unique of their naked palettes so far as reds are not the typical neutral colour set. For my pale skin it can look quite bold and make me look paler, so if you're fair like me, get a matte bronzer to warm your face up and you'll be fine! You dont just have reds though! There are creams, peaches, warm browns and deeper purpley-browns. This makes the number of looks you can create limitless. 100% recommend. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Kayla F.
Ottawa, ON
Can’t say enough good things about the pallet from Urban Decay. I have loved all the a Naked series and they seem improve their quality with each new release. The brush on this set is killer too: one end is standard and the other is amazing for blending. Don’t even get me started on how hyper pigmented these shades are. If you’re looking for warm pink, red, orange, and burgundy hues then this is 100% a pallet for you.
Katherine C.
Denstone, Uttoxeter
I think this is an absolutely gorgeous palette for Summer and Fall. The only issue I have is that there are too many shades that are similar.
I love the fact that it comes with a brush, I hate sponge applicators. The shades blend very well together, a little fall out but nothing too major.
I think it still has the same great quality as the other Naked palettes I have tried but for the price I would want a little bit more variety.
Sabrina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this palette. The eyeshadows are creamy and pigmented they preform beautifully. I love the colour range, perfect for hazel eyes. packaging is gorgeous. With this pallet you can achieve casual and formal looks.
This palette is a bit pricey but I definitely recommend it, So far my favourite palette from UD !!! Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
Hannah R.
England
Absolutely my favourite pallete of all time! The pigment and blending is insane. The shimmers are super smooth and swatch ridiculously well. I would absolutely reccomend. It's a perfect palette for creating so many looks, with the right blend of matter and shimmers. Love it!!!
Amber-Louise L.
nottinghamshire
I managed to get my hands on the Naked Heat Palette when I was in New York because as per usual the U.S have scored it first, however it’s due to drop in the U.K on the 27th July and word on the street is that it will be available on Urban Decay. There’s been various different Naked Palettes released over the years, but this one is piggybacking on the warm shadow trend with 12 colours that lean on the orange/red end of the colour spectrum. There’s a mix of mattes and shimmers (seven mattes and five shimmers to be exact) and it will be £39.50 when it’s released.
Brittany C.
St.Columb Major, Cornwall
Very very pigmented✨ This palette comes with 8 base colours and 4 glitter shadows. This palette has everything you need to create an amazing eye look whether it’s for a natural daytime look or a fiery fierce night look. Comes with a double ended blending brush. Urban decay is more of an up market product but worth every penny
Lydia V.
This palette is gorgeous but quite powdery. I received it as a gift for my birthday and was impressed with the packaging. I have blue eyes and the colors of this palette suit them perfectly. I would recommend this palette but warn that you have to be cautious not to have fallouts or do your eyes first.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.