BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
manar h.
yes the surprise is out ! My new exclusive NNN artist face palette launching on the 31 of October for 2 days only !! Available exclusively at Sephora dubai mall !!! 😁😁😁💥💄 the first to buy the palette will get a premium access bracelet to meet me and take a lot of pictures with me don't forget 2 November from 5 pm to 7 pm 😘😘😘 I can't wait for you to try it 💃🏻💃🏻💄
Laurence C.
Boisbriand
This palette is perfect for green, blue or hazel eyes. It’s blendable and the shimmers are amazing. The color scheme is gorgeous, even though the colors look a bit similar when blended. I don’t reach for it that often, because it’s realy intense rusty shades that are more suitable for night. But still, I realy like it!
Emily B.
By far the best palate I've ever bought. Definitely worth the money. The pigment is really good, easy to blend and stays in place (I use a primer underneath). You can build up the lighter colours without it looking too heavy; it has the colours for a day time look and a night time look. The colours are just amazing, I feel like I'm always going back to this palate over the others.
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette I don’t normally go for these kinds of colours but I find them to be very very beautiful in this palette. Thy blend well and you can make many different looks with them. They’re not too shimmery or too matte.
Harriett👄 G.
Newport, Gwent
In Love😍 had my eye on this palette for a while an I finally got it for Christmas! I am actually love the packaging it's so unique and different from other brands packaging I personally think but I think that just urban decay allover, Anyway the actual product is amazing the pigment of the eyeshadows are insane I'm actually shook, the colours blend so well together an all look so beautiful I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a warm tone glam palette 10/10❤️ Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
beckii j.
I love this palette. It has gorgeous packaging that is sturdy and easy to travel with. It’s got a gorgeous shade selection and comes with an actual decent brush that I use regularly. I would recommend it for someone if you wanted to try urban decay naked palettes. This is the only naked palette I enjoy. Only thing stopping it from getting full marks for me is the fact they don’t have a dark enough shade for me to make it really deep but I enjoy the shimmers and the mattes and their blendable and pigmented. Super happy and 100% recommend!
Chelsea T.
derbyshire
I am a huge fan of urban decay products, I have quite a few different products. I love the packaging for all of there products, I use this pallete at least twice a week. It has a lot of kick back, but doesn’t have too much fallout on the face, very pigmented, long lasting, definitely worth the money.
Keepitreal|maria K.
fujairah
This palette has not failed to surprise me, the luxurious and powdery shades give a perfect texture when you are blending it. The colors are perfect for summer. The manageable packaging with a amazing blush.
It is a great investment however the only thing bothering me are the monotonous shades , they do seem very repetitive in the same if only they could have provided a mix range of colors that would have made it outstanding. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Palette
annie s.
When I first swatched this palette, I would've hoped the mattes to have more pigment. They were a little bit dry for me, however they do blend well and it looks nice on the eyes. The shimmers were amazing especially after spraying with water/Fix+.
The packaging is very sturdy, and it comes with a brush that isn't bad, but it isn't something I would use since I have many other crease brushes that work somewhat better.
I like this palette, but a shade that is darker than Ashes would be nice.
Alisha B.
Alton
Amazing colours! very pigmented! Has a range of matted and shimmers! One of my favourite eyeshadow palettes! Very long lasting, I'm on my first palette and got it like 2 months ago! recommend to others, would definitely purchase again, even thought it's very pricey!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.