BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Keepitreal|maria K.
fujairah
This palette has not failed to surprise me, the luxurious and powdery shades give a perfect texture when you are blending it. The colors are perfect for summer. The manageable packaging with a amazing blush.
It is a great investment however the only thing bothering me are the monotonous shades , they do seem very repetitive in the same if only they could have provided a mix range of colors that would have made it outstanding. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Palette
annie s.
When I first swatched this palette, I would've hoped the mattes to have more pigment. They were a little bit dry for me, however they do blend well and it looks nice on the eyes. The shimmers were amazing especially after spraying with water/Fix+.
The packaging is very sturdy, and it comes with a brush that isn't bad, but it isn't something I would use since I have many other crease brushes that work somewhat better.
I like this palette, but a shade that is darker than Ashes would be nice.
Alisha B.
Alton
Amazing colours! very pigmented! Has a range of matted and shimmers! One of my favourite eyeshadow palettes! Very long lasting, I'm on my first palette and got it like 2 months ago! recommend to others, would definitely purchase again, even thought it's very pricey!
Diana D.
Via Postumia 12
I’m not a big fan of this palette and I didn’t find myself using her too much, the transitions colors look all the same I only like the metallic ones that are toooo gorgeous 😍😍😍 I’m not saying that I don’t recommend this but think twice before buying it.
Lilly h.
This pallet is my new fav pallet,I'm so glad I invested in it. It isn't very pricey when it has such amazing quality. It's is soo pigmented and the glitter colours are super nice.its is so easy to blend and the colours would go well with all skin colours so I would really recommend this product.
Molly s.
England
Nice palette, the colours are beautiful. When swatched the matte shadows are a little patchy, more the darker they get, however, I don't feel that that reflects how they look on the eye. The glitter/shimmer shades are absolutely beautiful, they are highly pigmented (very obvious when swatched) and blend really well. I would have given this at least four stars however it is a very expensive palette (£39.50/$51.4 - converted) and I do feel that you could get the same or similar colours and quality elsewhere.
Sarah C.
The colours are gorgeous and have amazing colour payoff, they blend really well and there's enough diversity that you get a lot of different looks, but the colours are also similar enough that you could use almost any colour combo and get a nice look
Lucy H.
I find that this palette is quite expensive, however the quality does justify the price. The shadows are all wearable colours and are very pigmented, to the point were I only lightly dust my brush in before applying. The packaging is sturdy and the brush feels very soft and of good quality. Also, the shadows are very long lasting and didn’t seem to crease even after 6 hours of wear. The only thing that’s a little weird os that a couple of the shadows seem to lightly dye your eyelids after removing them for some reason, however, it isn’t too noticeable.
Abbie P.
Norfolk
Out of all the Naked palettes, I’d say this one is the best. Compared to the others it has an equal amount of mattes and shimmers so you can use just the one palette for a whole look instead of grabbing other ones. It’s every warm tone lovers dream!!
Kelsey E.
Amazing colours!! Well worth the price and you can either have an everyday look or a night time look. They are amazing to blend and always last the day! I would defiantly recommend this eye shadow if your looking for something quite fabulous! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.