BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jasmine S.
This was a gift, and Urban Decay rarely ever disappoints. I really like this palette, but most shades are more orangish than they are brown. It’s well pigmented so that’s great. Eyeshadow fallout can be annoying at times with this palette, so this isn’t my go-to palette when I’m in a rush. Overall, they’re pretty shades but I personally wouldn’t go out of my way to buy this.
Kelsey W.
Chicago , IL
Holy colors!! This palette is beautiful!! I wear it everyday and it looks good with just about anything. You can use it for day and night time use because it’s so flexible with colors!! Obsessed!
Noelle S.
Lathrop, CA
This is definitely in my top 3 favorite eyeshadow palettes! I use the naked heat pallets on a daily basis. It’s a great add to spice up your eye look and add a little bit of warmth into your look!
Kayla N.
Hartsville, SC
I LOVE these warm toned shadows, especially for the winter! All the oranges really bring out the blue in my eyes. The packaging is sturdy, and the amount of looks you can get out of this pallet is insane. The shadows are incredibly pigmented, so it's important to use a light hand, but they blend really well.
KRISTIN B.
Lowell, AR
Perfection! These colors all work amazingly with my green eyes. The pigments are rich and beautiful. Some of the colors look like they won't look good in the palette, but once you apply, they all look great. I haven't found a color I don't like yet. Long lasting, minimal smudging and flaking. Love love love!
Holly H.
fort mill
I love this product. It had great quality and pigments, but it does have some minor fall out. It’s an easy cleanup, but I still have fall out even using a nice eyeshadow primer.
Tyler T.
Lexington, KY
I recently got this product because i have had such success with their other eyeshadow palettes and it did not disappoint. It’s the perfect mixture of mattes and shimmer shades which creates the perfect eyeshadow look.
Sarah E.
This is another palette that is my favorite. You can choose to wear any of these colors on any day rather you're going out or you're relaxing. The pigment is amazing and it lasts all day long Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup products
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
This palette is hottt. Lol get it? But no this palette really is amazing! The colors are great together and you can create some gorgeous looks with this. The colors are very pigmented and blend-able! I love UD shadows!
Ania M.
Brighton, MA
It was my first pallet from urban decay. And I didn’t like it. Those are pigmented but when you blend it color disappears. All the colors when blended look alike. There was a lot of fallout in my palette and two colors were strange quality, I think something went wrong on the factory and I got bad sample.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.