BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Helena❤️ K.
essex
I saw this recently and new I had to add it to my collection. The colours are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing. They apply/blend so easily and have no fall out. They last day till night without moving around or getting patchy you can create so many gorgeous looks with this. I highly recommend it to you!!!
Azalfa A.
Overall I think this is so worth it . First of all the packaging is insanely stunning , totally obsessed with it . It's by far my favourite naked palette out there, because it's got the warm colours . The quality of the colours is very impressive. The mattes have a very high quality pigmentation , it applies like butter , the only fallout is with the shimmery shades .
Virginia S.
PR
It’s a beautiful and complete palette. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows is excellent and it takes very little product. I would have preferred a different choice of some colors, for example the matte colors. For the rest is one of the best palette i ever tried. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Lisa H.
Inverness , Highland
After all the hyper around this palette I was very disappointed. Not enough matte shades so means you’re limited in terms of the looks you can do. The quality isn’t as good as some of the brands which are a similar price point. Some of the shades were beautiful but should have more mattes and a smaller price tag
Christine W.
The packaging of this product is amazing love the weight of it as it feel luxurious and looks unreal. One of my favourite Urban Decay palettes so far. Pigmentation is brilliant, love the colour scheme, no fall out, the pigments are amazing in this palette.

Only few bad things I find is i wish there was a black in this palette as it would be complete and a tiny bit difficult to blend but if you use small bits at a time and a clean blending brush it should work so woudn't really recommend the palette to someone who is starting out on makeup but if your an MUA this would be the perfect warm toned palette for your makeup bag!
Charlotte W.
Cambridge
I’ve loved Urban Decay makeup for copious years. When I discovered they were releasing a new palette (all with my favourite eyeshadow shades) I couldn’t be happier! However, I was thoroughly disappointed upon receiving the palette. Although I am aware of the existing hype surrounding the palettes (relatively) new release, I found the shades to both lack pigmentation and I found their ability to blend to be incredibly poor. The shade range is nice, but overall I was rather disappointed which is such a shame considering I both love the brand and their existing palettes. On this occasion, however, I would not recommend this product.
klaudia c.
28godwin road, Margate kent
as soon as I saw
in the debehame this palette I had to buy it I love the warm shade I'm
very satisfied with the selected shades are well pigmented and very blendebl i very happy with the shimmer shade its nealy like glitery if you are put fixplass spray from the mac on the brush when you are apply the shadow on the leed its amazing i love it how i just say they mad great pallet and i willy reccoment this pallet its pigmentiv and
very good quality
Jessica P.
I’m not really an eyeshadow palette kind of girl but these warm shades were right up my street. The purple shades don’t really pop to be honest but the oranges are beautiful and there’s a great range from lighter to darker colours. Little bit of fall out when using. The brush also isn’t too bad.
Ruby A.
Sydney
This is an amazing palette for someone that loves warm, orange and red shades. The formula of the matte shadows is perfect, they are pigmented with very little fallout on majority of the shades. He shadows blend effortlessly and don’t require you to blend for a long time to get a seamless, line free look. The shimmers in this palette are pretty good as well, however they aren’t my favourite shimmer eyeshadows and do need a bit of fix plus or setting spray to get that intense glow from them.
I would definitely repurchase this once I hit pan on certain shades and it is definitely a great gift for a makeup lover.
Minh T.
HoChiMinh
The ideal eye color is this one. Naked is the favorite color of many girls, because they are so beautiful, too sparkling, in part because they are compact, lightweight. If not, try it offline, do not pass. Kkkk😂😂😂
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.