BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Sana V.
2nd Industrial City, Eastern Province
I am in love with this palette! The colors are really very pigmented, easy to blend and last very well even on my oily eyelids. I feel the palette is expensive but it will last a long time because of the pigmentation and the quantity. People complain that you get similar looks from the palette but I feel you can totally play it up- a neutral eye, a smokey neutral, a purple smoked out look, cut creases, halo eyes- you need to play around a bit. However it definitely isn’t an all round palette. It is great for people who like the color scheme
Vicky V.
Best naked eyeshadow palette!

I bought this palette on pre-sale as I've seen a lot of hype over the internet and social media and I have to say the colours are beautiful! They are highly pigmented with a buttery texture which is great for blending. In my opinion this is the best naked palette as I love warm-toned colours because they are great for most skin tones and eye colours. This is great value for money just like the other naked palettes, you get what you pay for!
Courtney W.
This has become an essential part of my makeup bag and it’s one of my all time favourites. I bought it as soon as they were released and was so exited when I collected it from store. The packaging is stunning, the shades are so beautiful and pigmented and it’s perfect for creating dramatic looks! I love the duel ended brush that comes with it too!
When I heard that urban decay were going to release another naked palette, I was elated! I was looking at all the photos on the urban decay Instagram profile and I instantly fell in love. When I finally got it, I was so surprised with it. The packaging was beautiful. The eyeshadows were amazingly pigmented. This palette is what made me fall in love with urban decay and it is now one of my go to palettes.
leeshthatgirl A.
West Bromwich, West Midlands
Heat!! The best Naked palette to date! A range of warm tones shadows which are versatile for day/night time. Very pigmented and blend so well on my eyes the colour pay off is amazing. This palette is slightly pricey however Urban Decay are a premium good quality brand and the packaging is good quality and it also comes with a brush for blending.
Lois B.
Ludlow
All time favourite eyeshadow pallet!! This pallet has a great creamy formula and the packaging is gorgeous. The heat as a gorg range of warm orange and fiery shadows. This pallete works really nicely with green and blue eyes there is a great colour range for making a warm orange cut crease or dark smokey eye using the purples. This pallet much like the too faced ones has a great mix of different finish shadows! Mattes, shimmers, glowy shadows. These are also really comfortable on the eyes and they don’t move whatsoever.
Hurriya B.
Vancouver , BC
I really enjoy this palette. The shadows are great quality and last well on the eyelid. They are also quite blendable. The downside of this palette is one that has been talked about before - the colours look so similar to one another! It is hard to get different variations of looks from this palette. However, if you enjoy the warm, orangey, deep bronzey tones, this is a great palette. The whole point of the Naked series is to enhance neutral looks so it stands to reason the palette wouldn’t offer too much variety. It definitely is a good addition to my collection!
Angelica J.
Dublin
I just love the packaging of this palette. I love how different it is from all their other palettes. Everytime i wear this palette on my eyes i get so many compliments on my eyeshadow. You can create so many different looks from this palette which i love. Its really light weight aswell even though it looks heavy. And all shades are easy to blend out.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Stephmorgan T.
united kingdom
urbandecaycosmetics naked heat palette.One of the most gorgeous palettes😍 has a range of mattes and shimmers that are so pigmented as well as being easy to blend. You can also create Natural to dramatic looks with this palette. Was around £40 but it was so worth it☺
Kayla H.
Whitby, ON
I love this pallet. It's the only pallet that my friends of various different skin tones and colours can wear and do a look with. It is great for neutral and warm undertones...I would say for ultra cool undertones, the colours may wear you. I love the diversity in shades of this pallet, it's good for night and day looks.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.