BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Olivia M.
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough
I’m a huge fan of warm eyeshadows, so when I heard Urban Decay were doing an all-warm Naked palette, I had to have it! I bought it from the Debenhams website, along with the Shapeshifter palette, and I have not regretted it! It’s become such a go to palette for me because I can make so many looks from it. I find that the colours are extremely pigmented, especially En Fuego and He Devil, and really blendable, particularly the mattes. I LOVE the metallic shade, Scorched, and the gorgeous black-copper shade, Ember. Whether you’re looking to do a day look or a night look, this is the perfect palette
Stella J.
Bordeaux
La première chose que j’ai adorée est l’emballage ainsi que les noms des fards qui sont très caliente ! Les couleurs sont très pigmentées et tiennent bien mais elles sont parfois un peu trop « poudreuses » ce qui fait qu’à l’application il y en a qui tombe sous l’œil. Cependant le pinceau fourni est génial pour estomper et créer des looks magnifiques, surtout pour les yeux verts ou marron !
Skye S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this palette. The eyeshadow colours are so pigmented and gorgeous. I’ve recently purchased it this year. It’s perfect colours for me to create in the fall and autumn. The sparkly eyeshadows in the palette are also very pigmented but there’s no fallout! I’m so happy that none of these shadows have fallout . I for sure recommend this palette to anyone in love with these warm colours.
Maicie H.
Highly recommended this product, bought this almost as soon as it came out! Because the shade range really intrigued me. 😂 I wanted to use this product for a while b4 writing a review so I could get to grips with its pigment and payoff etc. This is by far up there in my top 3 fave products this month and probably always will be!! If you like neutral shades like me but would like the option to #getglam then this is for you. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Shelby M.
Belleville, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I was obsessed with this when it first came out. It blends easily and is so flattering. I’m in love with warm toned looks right now and it delivers such a workable pigment.
Pamela G.
London
Naked Heat is my this year favourite! So much pigment! I mean sooooo much! Even in the lightest eyeshadow! The options for make up ideas are countless and considering red is my favourite colour this palette was a bullseye.
I do seem to be saying this a lot with their products but that’s the magical thing about Urban Decay. Their products are high class, stay on and are just amazing!
maddie c.
Diamond City, AB
I really liked the shades in this palette, although the one i got may have just has something wrong with it, but the matte shades are a little chalky in mine. I think it's just the one I bought because when I went to sephora with my friend the other day i was swatching shadows and my friend wanted to see this pallet and it wasn't chalky at all. So I think the overall pallet is really good and I love the shades, I just had an issue with my palette only, I do make it work though it just takes me a little longer to build up the colour.
Shannon B.
67 Lower Road, Cookham
I didn’t think I would like this palette as it’s not usually the shades that I would go for but I decided to give it a try as I love all the other urban decay palettes and I wasn’t disappointed. The shades are gorgeous and are super easy to blend. They come in a range of matte and shimmer shades ranging from light to darker shades. I highly recommend this palette if you love these kinds of shades.
Kim M.
Philippines
It is my very first eyeshadow that I bought using my own money and Im not wrong of buying it because it is really worth it. This product is really blendable and really pigmented those colors are really amazing and even if its your first time to do an eye make up you can do it perfectly because of the colors I definitely recommend this product to you guys you should try this one😍💕
Leila R.

I feel like I would've loved this palette so much more if I have gotten it when it first came out, and Urban Decay produced one of the first consistent quality eyeshadow palette that's for every day look.
I just got the palette two weeks ago. I was so excited but the more I play with it the more I just thought "meh". I feel like that all the other brands have really caught up and have become super competitive in both quality and prices in their palettes and this cult classic no longer impresses me. Don't get me wrong it is a nice palette for your everyday natural look, but I feel like I can get the same look with my ELF and Wet n Wild eye shadows. The shades are pretty but not unique whatsoever and I have gotten used to more buttery formula than it.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.