BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
This is one of my favourite palettes. It's very luxurious even the box. You get a thick cardboard box with a nice design and it sides open to reveal the palette. The palette has a plastic casing and a nice size mirror. There's a great range of highley pigmented shadows, shimmers and mattes that don't take alot of effort to blend and create the most beautiful looks. I have done so many looks with this palette and I use it often! It comes with a brush I don't really use the brush but it's a lovely brush but doesn't apply product well so your better using a different brush Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Emily G.
I’d say this is the best naked pallet by urban decay, I prefer the packaging on this pallet to the others also I wear more of these shades than the other shades that are in the other naked pallets. Pigmented just a bit of kick back but that’s not a problem. I love when pallets comes with mirrors, the brush it comes with as well.
Agne B.
W91 CT96
This eyeshadow palette is great it has red / orange colors great for the summer the colors and very pigmented and they are very easy to put on there is no fall out I would definitely recommend this to you these eyeshadows are amazing
Nina I.
Montreal
This is a beautiful palette, especially for people with light eyes, the range of colours on this palette will make your eyes pop. However, I find that there isn’t a 100 different looks you can do with this palette, just because the colours are similar to one another so you will find that the looks you do with it will most likely look alike. Nevertheless, if you love warm tones palettes, this is a must! I would definitely recommend it!
Mads✨ S.
I love the colours in this palette because you can create a light / natural every day look or you can create a deep warm toned Smokey eye that is gorgeous with these colours girl. The formula in these shades are perfect for blending and creating the Smokey look you’re going for.
Oceane paquet ⚜.
37 rue Maurice ravel appt b16, 16800 soyaux
J'adore, tout simplement. J'utilise la quasi-totalité des 12 fards qui magnifient les yeux bleus et sont très pigmentés. Le pinceau fourni avec la palette fait raisonnablement le job, mais je l'ai tout de même associé à un pinceau plus fin. Cerise sur le gâteau, au niveau composition, cette palette est largement plus "safe" que pas mal de ses concurrentes.
Sofia V.
italy
The quality of the eye shadows is excellent, perhaps even higher than the previous palette of the brand in my possession. Pigmentation and fading are very high, and I have not noticed particular dustiness.I can not tell you my favorite shades because I love them all. En Fuego and Ashes have a writing a little lower than the others (especially Ashes), but this is not a problem for me, since I prefer to be able to dose the eyeshadows very dark shades. Ember is a crazy color, there for a while it may seem like a metallic brown, but spreading it out a coppery burgundy component that I really like.In short, my opinion is absolutely positive. For me a palette not to be missed for those who love to wear make-up with warm tones.
Adalia D.
THE PACKAGING IS ON FIRE it is so lovely/good quality/v nice to look at - banger job UD!

The shades are all variations of red - but like, if that's what you want, then it's a great palette!

My only issue has been that I find it hard to create a variety of looks - they all end up looking so similar - (whether that is a reflection of my own lack of creativity/skill or the fact that the shades ARE so similar, I'm not so sure). But I love the quality of these shadows, and the finishes of the shimmer shades - when applied with a damp brush, they poppin!

Overall, this is my favourite of the Naked palettes, but it really comes down to what kinds of shades you find yourself attracted to.
Sana V.
2nd Industrial City, Eastern Province
I am in love with this palette! The colors are really very pigmented, easy to blend and last very well even on my oily eyelids. I feel the palette is expensive but it will last a long time because of the pigmentation and the quantity. People complain that you get similar looks from the palette but I feel you can totally play it up- a neutral eye, a smokey neutral, a purple smoked out look, cut creases, halo eyes- you need to play around a bit. However it definitely isn’t an all round palette. It is great for people who like the color scheme
Vicky V.
Best naked eyeshadow palette!

I bought this palette on pre-sale as I've seen a lot of hype over the internet and social media and I have to say the colours are beautiful! They are highly pigmented with a buttery texture which is great for blending. In my opinion this is the best naked palette as I love warm-toned colours because they are great for most skin tones and eye colours. This is great value for money just like the other naked palettes, you get what you pay for!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.