BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is probably my favorite of all of the Naked collection! The pigmentation is on point, not too much fallout, and the colors work so well together no matter how many different combinations I have tried! Simply beautifully made and I love how urban decays naked palette line is taking a step out from the normal taupey nude shades they usually have. This is a great addition to my collection and I would recommend this to anyone!
Hannah S.
Ladson, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite palettes for sure. I love the color story- reds have been a favorite shadow colour of mine recently so obviously this is a perfect palette. Very minimal fallout even with the shimmer. Good amount of mattes as well as gorgeous shimmers to create an awesome look!
Bea P.
Rosemead, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my first eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. After a lot of deliberation in-store, I decided to get the Naked3 Palette and I am not disappointed! I'm very glad that I chose this palette because it has a wide range of different colors with different finishes that all go together. I have created so many different looks that all suit me very well. I have a fair/medium skin tone that changes with the seasons and it looks great on all my different tones. I have light brown eyes and they really make them pop without being a distraction but rather an added treat.
Vania S.
Marietta, GA
Really beautiful fun pallette for all the warm neutral looks one would want to do. Pigment and colors and staying power are great!
Veronica M.
Morgantown , WV
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette has beautiful warm tones shadows. The pigmentation is great and all the colors blend great on the eye.
Ashley S.
King
I LOVE this pallet! It’s the best one I’ve bought so far and it is my first time buying the Urban Decay brand! I am so excited that I can achieve a great look with this eye shadow! Definitely buying another pallet with different shades!
Danielle S.
Yes I was that person who was counting the seconds until this beauty was released. And I got it! I was so happy to receive this palette and oh my gosh what an absolute stunner Urban Decay have created. The Naked Heat palette is HOT STUFF! With 12 astonishing new shades from amber hued neutrals, warm browns, burnt orange, purples and even brick red shades this palette may look scary to some but to me it’s a dream come true. There are some cooler browns and neutral shades for those who aren’t quite brave enough to dive right in so don’t be put off. I love adding a pop of the more out there shades just to introduce a bit of colour to my eye look. Every time I open this palette I’m overwhelmed by the beauty and possibilities. Along with the Naked3 this palette is a staple in my makeup bag. I love warm toned eyeshadows and this palette doesn’t disappoint. Many have jumped on the bandwagon since the release of the Naked Heat palette but you can not compare the rich pigment payoff and velvety textures of the shadows in this palette. Once again they have nailed the packaging with a very sturdy plastic outer casing in a holographic multidimensional sunset effect. Included is one of their dual ended eyeshadow brushes making for easy and professional blend ability. Personally I would pick this palette for my summer holiday makeup kit as there as endless possible looks from natural definition to sun goddess bronze to warm dramatic glimmers. I adore this palette and it looks beautiful on every skin tone. Colour breakdown is shown below. Overall a very pretty and stunning shade range. Retailing at £39.50 in the U.K. these palettes are so worth it and all compact in to one travel friendly piece.

Ounce (ivory shimmer)
Chaser (light nude matte)
Sauced (soft terra-cotta matte)
Low Blow (brown matte)
Lumbre (copper shimmer w/gold pearl shift)
He Devil (burnt red matte)
Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red)
Scorched (metallic deep red w/gold micro-shimmer)
Cayenne (deep terra-cotta matte)
En Fuego (burgundy matte)
Ashes (deep reddish-brown matte)
Ember (deep metallic copper-burgundy)
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas
El concepto de esta paleta 🎨💄🙋😍, que amo y me encanta en lo personal, esta vez, es fuego como su nombre lo sugiere, @UrbanDecay Naked Heat. Lo mas🔝 ahora, en el otoño 🍁 invierno ☃ con sus colores cálidos y cobrizos perfectos y glam para esta temporada.
La paleta está hecha de plástico rígido y resistente con un gran espejo y cierre magnético, además de un doble cepillo; elementos que la hacen cómoda y práctica de llevar en una maleta o en tu bolso. La paleta naked heat de #UrbanDecay contiene 12 sombras de ojos y pigmentación de alta calidad, todas combinables y combinables para crear un look de día ligero, pero también para uno más intenso de noche.

Las 12 sombras de ojos de la paleta de Calor Desnudo de Urban Decay se dividen en:
7 colores mate (Cazador, salteado, golpe bajo, diablo, Cayenne, En Fuego, cenizas) 1 brillo (onza) 4 brillo (Lumbre, Charla sucia, chamuscada, ámbar)

Los colores opacos, perfectamente sombreados e intensos, son perfectos para dar profundidad al pliegue del ojo o incluso para marcar todo el párpado para un efecto más fuerte. El brillo, que recomiendan el uso de un cepillo mojado, son vibrantes y grandes dar luz a un maquillaje de ojos de carga, mientras que el único color de satén hace un comodín para iluminar el arco o la esquina interior, sino también para crear una apariencia versátil y rápidamente extendiéndolo en el párpado y luego creando una pequeña sombra en la esquina externa con uno de los opacos.

En mi conclusión, considero que esta increíble paleta resalta los ojos verdes, azules creando un contraste con los rojos intensos, así como los ojos marrones que juegan con los tonos oxidados que los recuerdan.

¡Absolutamente recomendada 100% yo Makeup Jen Gálvez 🙋💄 te lo recomiendo..
Cynthia R.
Mexico
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette undoubtedly naked palette are my favorite. but this edition I think is the most different because of the warm tones it has. I love the tones full of glitters. I think that all colors allow you to play and be able to achieve from a very natural look to a very elaborate look that you can use in the day and at night. I love that you bring your brush to apply in one tip and in the other to blur and its quality is excellent.
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
1,019 reviews
I absolutely adore The Naked palettes in this one is absolutely gorgeous not only do I think this is a beautiful palette for fall but it's also incredibly beautiful for summer you got a lot of beautiful shades you got a lot of beautiful transitions you getting your nice dark shade so you can really do a smokey look you can go natural you can go color you and you can do a lot with this pallet I find you got a beautiful range of colors beautiful pigmentation and they blend just amazingly gorgeous on your eyes I live and it also comes with a very good brush I actually like the brush it comes with I use it and live for this
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.