BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Marissa G.
Gurnee, IL
Probably by far THE BEST Naked Eyeshadow palette I've ever tried! Very pigmented colors & all you need is just the slightest tap for the most pigment. Easily blendable also!
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite from the naked line. Also compared to the other brands (tarte) palettes that are the same colors I find this one to be the best. So creamy and smooth and I have found multiple color combinations that I love
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
This palette is really amazing.. So this does cost a little more than your average high end palette, but it is SO worth it. The pigmentation is like out of this world.. Comes in a sturdy palette and pan sizes are pretty decent! Very creamy and easy to blend.. Shades are perfect warm tones!! This is a must have palette!
alayna s.
I love this product and it is my favorite eyeshadow palette that I have ever owned. I purchased it at my local Sephora. The packaging is extremely luxurious. It is better than all of the other naked palettes in my opinion. There are so many different looks you can create with this palette. yes I would by again.
Dakota S.
Columbus, OH
My absolute go to palette of all time. The colors work so well with my skin and eye color and it makes them pop so much. I always get asked what eyeshadow I’m wearing. LOVE!!!
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Urban Decay makes some really great shadows that’s for sure. I love naked palettes! They have great pigment and they last for a really long time. I have the Naked 2 palette and I like the shades, I just wish there were more matte transition shades, but that’s just a personal preference. Other than that, amazing palettes!
Samantha D.
Beachwood
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is amazing I love the reds and copper colors. Warm tones are my favorite and I love how easy it is to blend theseshadows. Small amount of fall out but it should be paired with a primer
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I was really excited when this palette came out, and I bought it right away. But, I was kind of disappointed with it. Some of the colors were dry and super hard to apply to your eyes. I don’t think this is a very good palette, I think you could definitely find a better one that is just like it. I would not purchase this again.
Maryellen P.
Waynesboro, PA
The packaging is beautiful and very sturdy. I think it is a little pricy. The colors are absolutely beautiful. This is the first urban decay product I ever bought. I would recommend this. all the shadows are pigmented. I found with some of the shimmer shades of you wet your brush it just enhances them even more.
Noor Y.
Lilburn, GA
okay i thought i was gona love this but its not creamy or soft shadows, they are blendable but not effortlessly. they are very pigmented and nice colors, i love the colors only wish they included a gold. i got it for my bday and got so excited cause it was either this or huda beauty rose gold and i bought the rose gold
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.