BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jamia J.
Wycombe, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
When I bought this palette I was fairly new to makeup and very impressionable when it came to what makeup to buy even though I couldn't use it properly so I will have to try it again but I do remember really not liking how narrow the pans were. That is all I found to be annoying. The pigmentation and blendablity was there and amazing.
Olivia D.
Roanoke
Love this pallet. allthough if your not a big fan of reds or don't use reds that often, this pallet is a waste of your money. It is pretty expensive for 12 shadows. But the quality is pretty good! The packaging is also very very sturdy! although I don't find myself reaching for it that often.
Toni L.
Thornton
I love this platte. I wear the eyeshadow almost every day. I got lucky and found it on sale for 25 dallied at ultra. The collars are amazing.
Rachel T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is not the most pigmented palette but I bought it 50% off. It has nice warm tones but I have better palettes that are better
Sav🖤💋 M.
Sawyer
This palette is just absolutely perfect for a simple smokey eye look. the colors and pigment are fantastic, the price is decent, a lot of palettes like this are around this price. definitely recommend buying!
Emily W.
Goshen, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This pallet isn’t bad quality it is just so boring. It’s all warm tones that basically look the same. The lattes are just okay. If you’re a warm lover you might love this pallet but if you already have a lot of warm toned eyeshadows in your collection I would skip this.
Katie D.
Eugene
Before getting this I heard it was hard to blend but I didn’t experience that! This pallet is fun to create smoldering eye looks with. The pigment is great
Kara B.
This palette is the only one I own that still scares me a little 😂 it is so so beautiful but holy pigment! You literally just need to tap each color to saturate your brush and one false swipe has you blending up to your eyebrows a deep orange color. Still practicing with this one but I absolutely love it.
Britney P.
San Dimas, CA
I just got this eyeshadow palette as a gift. So far I like the colors in it. They are mort on the orange and rustic colors. You can do a lot with the different colors. I would recommend this product
Kacie S.
Roseburg, OR
My very favorite palette. A perfect blend of super beautiful warm tones. They are very pigmented and stay super well. They pair awesome with any eye color and fall in love every time I use them on my green eyes.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.