BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Nina L.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
So although I reckon I'm pretty late to the party with this, I thought a review was still owed to the undecided out there. Cutting to the chase, this palette is truly AMAZING. I have green eyes so I have always been drawn towards warm-toned shadows as they make my eye colour pop more than any other shades. I only just managed to get my hands on it, but I am so glad that it's now safely tucked away in my makeup bag. There have been a variety of Naked palettes released by Urban Decay over the years with some gorgeous gold-hued, cool toned and smokey shades, however, this palette is very different. It contains 12 amber-hued neutral shades (seven mattes and five shimmers) and its sold at a rather terrifying (but absolutely worth it) £39.50. I haven’t experienced any negatives with this palette, it’s pigmented, there’s a mixture of mattes and shimmers AND it’s perfect for the warm toned looks that I love to create and wear almost every day. I love this palette and recommend it to anyone looking for some new eyeshadows - especially warmer toned ones.
Jade👑 B.
Jade, Bridlington
I’ve had my ups and downs with urban decay palettes before especially the naked ones! I haven’t found the colour pay off is great however this palette definitely is a game changer! If you love creating warm looks on your eyes this palette does the perfect job. If anything I over use this palette I’m so in love with it and you can create multiple different looks also! Here’s a picture of one look I love to go to with the use of this palette, this eyeshadow look is very natural but made my eyes pop still! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This Palette OMG !    I love this palette like its my child .  Ok thats sound weird - anyway . The thing that attracted me to the palette was the warm toned colours, i love them so much . They are so beautiful - the pigmentation is ridiculously good and they blend very well .Also even before you open the product the packaging is very sleek , well made , eye catching and overall its very aesthetically pleasing. I have had very little fall out with the eyeshadows and i love that there is a range of mattes and shimmers, Definitely recommend !
Tiffany i.
Winnipeg Manitoba
Purchased at: Sephora
Actually wearing this palette on my eyes currently. I love this palette. If you have light eyes it's a must have. Any kind of orange or red is stunning . It reminds me of the summer sunset.
Georgia S.
FAVE FAVE FAVE !!

Where to start? The packaging of this product is so aesthetically pleasing and really well made inside and out.

It has transition shades, matte shades and shimmer shades so you can create endless amounts of looks with just this one palette. Love that it comes with a brush but tbh I don’t really reach for the brush as my zoeva and real technique ones do a great job at blending the pigments out. The mirror is also of outstanding quality.

I brought from Debenhams for just under £40 and even though it is pricey it will last such a long time if cared for properly and each of the eyeshadows have an insane pigmentation.

10/10 recommend !! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
naomi k.
Kelowna, BC
This palette has EVERY COLOR you need to create that orange/red eye!! The colors that are matte, are the ones you want to be matte, and just a few shimmer shades for the lid. There is the most beautiful white ish color for lid and highlight and perfect orange-brown shades for the crease and outer corner. Urban Decay definitely thought of the user when making this palette, because the colors all go perfectly together and you have infinite choices of color combos. While it's a red/orange palette, the colors have a brownish mix to keep them "natural" for the day. This is my favorite UD palette I own, and I own all 4 naked palettes.
David B.
Basingstoke
When I first got into makeup, I was very much someone who wanted to keep things very ‘natural’. And then a good friend spent the day messing around with makeup with me, and she got me to try out the Heat palette; and I instantly fell in love. I feel most comfortable worth with warm toned reds/browns/mauves etc, so this palette just ticks all of my boxes.

The shadows blend seamlessly, and there is good colour payoff. There is a good mixture of transition shades, shades for the crease and then some shimmery toppers. I feel comfortable and can create something soft for every day wear, or shift it to something a little more glam.

The only downside is the price. It’s almost £40; but the packaging is gorgeous and I do think the formula is pretty good with only a little kickback. The shimmers do seem to apply better with a finger as well. All in all though, it’s certainly one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes.
Candy S.
Bramsche
I purchased this pallette a month ago and I am literally obsessed with it. It's so pigmented and beautyful. I have very fair skin and it really works with it , I think even toned skin would work beautyful with this palette. Plus is when you have green eyes. They are going to be poppin when you use this palette. The eyeshadows are going to last a throw a long party night , even the nighr after. a MUST HAVE for every MakeUp lover!
Elisha J.
Portobello Street, Hull
The pigmentation on this is some what questionable. You can’t always get good pigment from certain shades of this palette. However, when it works... IT WORKS😍 You have to know what you’re doing to an extent to use this palette 🎨But it’s unbelievably pretty 😍 If you’re a fan of the original urban decay palettes formulation i’m sure you’ll LOVE this palette🧡❤️ The price is kinda steep for the quality but if you’re a collector like me you probably don’t care 😉
Alisha D.
I love this eye palette Nd there is a lot off eye Shadowing there brown and nude yes It is long lasting though put the day very nice packaging I loved it so much when it I would buy it agin also it had a lot of reviews on it and I all ways look at the review before I buy a product so yes I would definitely recommend it to all of you because it just look and was so amazing and my mum used it and she said that she loved it so much and she went out and brought it and I still used it once a week so yes I love it so much and I hope you do when you get it
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.