BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jade V.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m im love with this palette! It’s beautifully pigmented and each shadow is buildable, which is great. Even without eyeshadow primer these colors last all night. The packaging is super cute and I love the double sided brush it comes with. 😊
Shay P.
Auburndale
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s super cool and compliments my skin tone. Do I think it’s unique? Nah man. Do I think it’s wearable? Yes sis
⠀⠀⠀⠀  .
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorites. I love how this palette has a bunch of deeper red shades, it’s easier to combine them together and make it look so pretty!
Danee N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This palate is great and very pigmented. For me it’s a bit too pigmented for the colors because I’m really pale, but for a darker person it would show up wonderfully on their skin. Not much fallout, good product.
Lauren K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Second favorite of the naked palettes. Pretty fire shades for a natural or sultry look. Color pigment all strong and vibrant.
Katherine C.
Bellaire, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. The color pigmentation and the formulation of this eyeshadow is amazing. Not only that, this eyeshadow really wears and blends like a charm. The only complaint I have is that, for such a high price point, I would expect a better brush to come with it. However, it is still an amazing palette.
Sarah F.
Philadelphia, PA
This palette complements my medium brown skin tone perfectly. My only complaint is that there can be a lot of fallout, and some of the colors are a little tricky to blend. Most of the colors are very similar, so for those of you who like variety in a pallet, this isn't one isn't for you. If you're searching for warm browns and reds, try it out! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Love this so much it’s perfect and you don’t need another palette because they finally added enough mattes
Kristen M.
Peru
This is an all around beautiful palette! I love warm colors like this so for me this was no brainer to get it when I saw it! The colors blend very well and go on like butter no effort! I would definitely buy this again! I love urban decay in general so I was so happy I loved this palette!
alyssa n.
Purchased at: ULTA
another great warm tone palette & definitely perfect for the fall! Urban Decay’s palettes have been a staple for many & I’d say Heat is one of their best, it has the absolute cutest packaging ever & the color’s swatch&wear beautifully!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.