BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Erica G.
Dallas
One of the BEST eyeshadow palettes that I own, the colors are so versatile and highly pigmented, perfect for shading the crease and using as transition colors whether you're going for a cool, warm or neutral eye look. Wonderful mix of mattes, shimmers and satins. Would purchase again and again.
Chelsea H.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a beautiful, well thought out palette. I love all of the intense, warm shades. The formula on this Naked palette feels quite different from the prior ones. It is much more buttery and pigmented but still very easy to work with and blend. I also really appreciate that this palette has more matte eyeshadow than the other Naked palettes! I've always felt with the other ones, with how I like to do my eyeshadow, that I would have to use an other palette to complete the look. Not with this one though! It has the perfect layout in my opinion! Definitely worth the purchase if you love warm tones!
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This is a very versatile pallette that can be used for many different day and night looks. I always use an eyeshadow primer before using it but I have found that the longlivity and vibrancy of the shades is extremely good.
The shdows themselves are very easy to work with - really high quality and no chalkiness whatsoever.
Relina L.
Reno, NV
This is always my go to palette, I absolutely love it, everything about this palette. Love the colors love how it blends so easily and just love it. This palette is so worth the cost. Urban Decay did an awesome job with this. Absolutely awesome!
Angela S.
Bryan
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a sucker for warm tones (reds, pinks ect.) I use this pallet when I want a more intense look, but there are possibilities for everyday looks in the pallet.
Abinaya K.
East Meadow, NY
This has definitely all the colors I would need for any occasion. It's one of the first palettes where I felt it went for girls my skin tone range.
Kaylin B.
Lebanon
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t use this palette nearly as much as my original UD naked palette. I think this is because the red tones are very bold.
alyssa n.
Purchased at: ULTA
another great warm tone palette & definitely perfect for the fall! Urban Decay’s palettes have been a staple for many & I’d say Heat is one of their best, it has the absolute cutest packaging ever & the color’s swatch&wear beautifully!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Olivia D.
Roanoke
Love this pallet. allthough if your not a big fan of reds or don't use reds that often, this pallet is a waste of your money. It is pretty expensive for 12 shadows. But the quality is pretty good! The packaging is also very very sturdy! although I don't find myself reaching for it that often.
Toni L.
Thornton
I love this platte. I wear the eyeshadow almost every day. I got lucky and found it on sale for 25 dallied at ultra. The collars are amazing.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.