BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Emma T.
virginia beach
Purchased at: Sephora
These colors are so beautiful!! They’re perfect for a warm smoky eye matched with gold tones. The packaging is beautiful, and the formula is smooth and long lasting. This product is worth every penny!
Rose S.
Greensburg
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette makes my brown eyes look so amazing! It brings out the green in them and just makes them pop! It’s the best! I love it!
Jocelyn T.
Sault S Marie, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this palette on sale and I’m glad I did. I like it, but don’t love it. It looks awesome with my green/blue eyes, but I wish there were some more lighter highlight colors in it.
Morgan W.
Louisburg, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Great palette for fair skin and/or blue eyes. Grey toned eyeshadows wash me out or make me look like a raccoon, but these warm colors work really well with my skin.
deyjah w.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this palette! The color, the pigment is really good. I like the brush that comes with it. I think the fall out is a bit to much. But I still love it. The packaging it so pretty.
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
let me start off by saying my favorite shades are
1. dirty talk which is the metallic burnt red color
2. ember which is the deep metallic copper color
3. low blow which is the brown matte

let's get into the review
the pigmentation on this pallette is nice.
the colors apply smoothly, the colors are stunning.
it's a good pallette for the smokey eye!
the amount of looks you're able to create with the colors are endless.

add this to your cart, you won't regret it.
Linzie K.
Las Vegas
These colors are very bold, and that’s the only reason for my less than perfect rating.
Clare R.
optional
Great pigment also great for any skin tone if you are looking for a good warm tone pallet this is he one for you I highly recommendUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Purchased at: Macy's
Natural to Smokey eyes can be done with this palette I like dark colors so I always go with Smokey
Ansley P.
atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
Product is great. Love the colors and there are plenty of matte colors to choose from. You can even get a great brown Smokey eye with this palette.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.