BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Darlene C.
Purchased at: ULTA
You will fall in love with this palette! I use it everyday! I love the shimmer it gives! Iv tried other ones this one blends very well!
Emma T.
virginia beach
Purchased at: Sephora
These colors are so beautiful!! They’re perfect for a warm smoky eye matched with gold tones. The packaging is beautiful, and the formula is smooth and long lasting. This product is worth every penny!
Rose S.
Greensburg
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette makes my brown eyes look so amazing! It brings out the green in them and just makes them pop! It’s the best! I love it!
Alex r.
Farmington, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyeshadow pallet is amazing! The formula is really buttery and this pallet also has some very beautiful shades!
Jocelyn T.
Sault S Marie, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this palette on sale and I’m glad I did. I like it, but don’t love it. It looks awesome with my green/blue eyes, but I wish there were some more lighter highlight colors in it.
Evelyn A.
Jackson , TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve heard good things about this pallet. I love the shades on it and it’s not pricy at all. I might try it in the future.
Emily G.
Chatsworth , GA
Purchased at: Macy's
This pallet is to die for !😍 the colors are gorgeous and the eyeshadow is so pigmented ! The packaging is super cute and its lightweight 😍 I really don’t have anything bad to say about this pallet I highly recommend!😍
deyjah w.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this palette! The color, the pigment is really good. I like the brush that comes with it. I think the fall out is a bit to much. But I still love it. The packaging it so pretty.
Addi B.
Harlan
Amazing product, the eyeshadows Blends easily. Beautiful colors. I would definitely recommend to anyone. My eye color is blue/grey and it looks amazing with them. Would purchase again. Absolutely love this product. Great brand and product.
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
let me start off by saying my favorite shades are
1. dirty talk which is the metallic burnt red color
2. ember which is the deep metallic copper color
3. low blow which is the brown matte

let's get into the review
the pigmentation on this pallette is nice.
the colors apply smoothly, the colors are stunning.
it's a good pallette for the smokey eye!
the amount of looks you're able to create with the colors are endless.

add this to your cart, you won't regret it.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.