BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jlynn V.
By far my favorite ever palette from Urban Decay and I've tried all their naked palettes at this point. The color story in this one is by far the best, most appealing and it's gorgeous on the eyes!
Molly D.
Minford, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is amazing!! I truly think this is one of the best products that Urban Decay has ever came out with. The quality and pigment reaches above expectations. This eyeshadow palette is a part of my every day daily makeup.
Seqouria H.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this palette. Reason I bought this palette was because of the colors. Im not a big purple fan but I loved the deep purple in this palette. It also reminded me of fall colors. And you can never stray away from a good fall palette.
Ashley M.
Roanoke
LOVE IT!!! In my top two choices for eyeshadow.  The colors look amazing and go on so smooth.  Can be used for more subtle looks or very dramatic eyes. I use it almost every time I put eyeshadow on.  Not a lot goes well with hazel eyes without just taking over so these colors really just add to the look.  I will be so sad when I eventually use it up!!
Kaitlyn S.
Palmdale
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is very powdery but the colors are nice, some can be patchy until blended. It's an intense look no matter what colors you use. I'd say this is the black sheep of the "naked" family
Jamia J.
Wycombe, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
When I bought this palette I was fairly new to makeup and very impressionable when it came to what makeup to buy even though I couldn't use it properly so I will have to try it again but I do remember really not liking how narrow the pans were. That is all I found to be annoying. The pigmentation and blendablity was there and amazing.
Caroline D.
University Pk, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really just cannot get used to this palette. Something about it is hard to use for someone who doesn’t typically go all-out on makeup.
Maria A.
Palmdale
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette!!! One of my favorite eyeshadow pallets, although the nude shades are a bit lack luster the rest are so amazing and pigmented that it still does not sway me to give it a bad review. You can use this in the summer and the fall and make amazing looks with it. Packaging is gorgeous too and the brush I actually use a lot. So if you want to purchase this.. DO IT! You won’t regret it.
Evelyn A.
Jackson , TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve heard good things about this pallet. I love the shades on it and it’s not pricy at all. I might try it in the future.
Alex r.
Farmington, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyeshadow pallet is amazing! The formula is really buttery and this pallet also has some very beautiful shades!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.