BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
amelia ✨.
I received this palette as a gift and ever since i’ve used it so much! Beautiful colors and the amount of different eye looks you can achieve with these colors are never ending! I have green eyes and it really makes them pop! Also the brush it comes with is amazing.
Courtnee L.
Millmont, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The color scheme itself is great but my palette wasn’t very pigmented but it was buildable which saved it in my eyes. It is a good palette but for the price you’d expect better pigmentation for something high end.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m in love with the colors of this palette! I have a couple other naked palettes and I’m SO happy they came out with one that has the more reddish-orangey tones. I have more olive colored skin with green eyes & I think it just compliments everything perfectly. It has the perfect colors to keep it simple for work and extra for those nights out. Definitely a new favorite of mine!
Alayna S.
Philipsburg, PA
As a very fair skinned person with blue eyes, I was so excited for this palette. I did read the reviews before I bought this palette which mostly claimed the pigment wasn't very good. Admittedly, the pigment is not on par with the level we know and love from
Urban Decay, but I love how it looks on me. I struggle with colors that are too dark, so this palette is perfect. It's not that I'm happy that the quality of the product isn't what was expected, but it turned out to be a happy coincidence. The color also lasts all day, and it goes on smooth. If I had one complaint about the pigment, it would be about the color en fuego. It looks so different on than in the pan.

It's tough for pale people like me to find palettes where they can use every color as intended.

Naked 3 will always be my favorite, but I would rank the naked palettes as follows:
1. Naked 3
2. Naked heat
3. Naked 2
4. Naked 1
5. Naked Smokey

Of course, this is all personal preference. I don't own the basics palette (though maybe I should), and I only bought the smokey one because it was half priced. After trying he smokey palette, I was not sure I'd be buying any future naked palettes. I think for people with my coloring this is a great palette.
♡ 𝓔.
Wenatchee, WA
The colors were so pigmented and I love the way it makes any eye color pop especially I would say blue and green eyes. I originally gave this as a gift to my cousin and I used some and fell in love right away so I bought it. It honestly will last me a long time, it’s super easy to use. Nice blend. Love this product
Christy H.
Bronx, NY
My sister got me this for my birthday and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. The colors are so pigmented and easy to work with. I love the warm tone theme of the pallete, not to mention the shimmers are also amazing. The colors are easy to build up and easy to blend. I also enjoy the brush that comes with it, the fluffy tapered side allows me to get a precise application and a nice blend at the time.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this palette. If you like warm tones this one is tailor made for you. I didn’t think I would like it as much because I’m not a huge fan of the some of the other naked palettes. But the pigmentation is amazing in this palette, the colors are super warm and spicy. I love it. Definitely better than the other naked palettes.
Megan F.
Long Beach
The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because if I wear this product for over 5 hours the eyeshadow slowly wears off. I love the colors. I rarely wear makeup but if I ever do run out of this product I will probably not be buying it again only because I would like to find something that lasts longer on my eyes.
Bianca S.
This palette is so pretty I love how warm all of the colors are!! There’s perfect shades if you want to go for more of a natural look and plenty more if you’re wanting a dramatic look. These are really buildable and easy to blend. One of my fav eyeshadow palettes!
Marissa G.
Gurnee, IL
Probably by far THE BEST Naked Eyeshadow palette I've ever tried! Very pigmented colors & all you need is just the slightest tap for the most pigment. Easily blendable also!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.