BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Tadbir S.
Washington, DC
I LOVEEEEEE this palette. Well worth the money. Beautiful colors. Terrific formula. Gives you a wide range of looks to create with the variety of colors. The double ended brush is amazing. If you consider that this palette comes with technically 2 brushes.. this palette is a STEAL. Highly highly recommend- you won't be sorry!
Ally💕💕 A.
New River
I absolutely love for this palette it is one my go toos ues ot pretty much every day I love the warm tones and all the glitter colors good for fall looks or some bold red looks
Hayley M.
I live for the palette! It creates such a cute orangey look! If you don’t like orangey looks then this is NOT for you!!!!! The shades are so pigmented and beautiful!!! One of my FAVE PALETTES OF ALL TIME
Samantha T.
I love this palette! I feel that the naked palettes in general are something that every makeup lover should have in their kit or their collection. The pigmentation is beautiful and the blend ability is to die for I love the variation of shades it makes way for many great eye looks wether you want to get ready for a day event or a night event.
Daniela H.
Elyria
I’m obsessed with this palette. I watched and read many reviews before purchasing it and in my opinion a lot of people’s reviews are wrong. The formula is so soft which allows the colors to show up great! The colors are more bold but you can get a natural look using this palette as well! Definitely my favorite naked palette!
Emily G.
I finally got my UD Naked Heat Palette! Disclaimer: I am a L’Oreal USA employee but these opinions are my own. I think the shades in this palette are stunning; they blend really well and are very pigmented. I do think the darker colors can be a little patchy if you use a brush that’s too dense or grab too much product. It’s not an issue if you build up slowly with a soft blending brush.
Hannah G.
Little Rock, AR
This is my everyday palette. With my warm and olive skin tone it’s perfect. I wish there were more sparkly shade but I love that the case snaps shut really well. It’s easy to use but a primer is a must.
Courtnee L.
Millmont, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The color scheme itself is great but my palette wasn’t very pigmented but it was buildable which saved it in my eyes. It is a good palette but for the price you’d expect better pigmentation for something high end.
Deyana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the looks that one can create with this. I purchased this on a whim and realized that I could create similar looks with the red/burgundy shades in the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette, but Urban Decay’s palette has more warm shimmers. I do wish there were some brighter reds (which are a pain to formulate, I know) and maybe some more cool toned colors to balance it out.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m in love with the colors of this palette! I have a couple other naked palettes and I’m SO happy they came out with one that has the more reddish-orangey tones. I have more olive colored skin with green eyes & I think it just compliments everything perfectly. It has the perfect colors to keep it simple for work and extra for those nights out. Definitely a new favorite of mine!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.