BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Alexandra K.
Johnstown, OH
I absolutely love this palette. I love the warm tones and the purples. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t have much fallout. It doesn’t just disappear off your face and it’s easy to blend. I don’t use it often but when I do it’s the bomb.
Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
Ive used this a few times from friends that have it and im obsessed. It has the same great formula as the other palettes so it cant disappoint. Plus the color scheme???? Amazing. Im in love
Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
Can I just say wow!? This palette is just completely fantastic! It is so pigmented! You do need to watch out for dupes because they are out there for this palette and the pigmentation is not great! Once again Urban Decay has hit the nail on the head with this palette and I have not been this excited at to wear palette everyday since I bought this one. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Gwen H.
Doylestown
This is my every day pallette. Since recieving this as a birthday present last year, I have hardly touched another pallette! The warm reds really help my blue eyes pop. 1000/10 🌟
Madison R.
I like Naked palettes but I don’t really think I like the dark purples in this one. The overall palette is pretty but just doesn’t do it for my normal everyday style. If you want this to do a going out style is would be good for that.
Dea C.
Millsboro, DE
I enjoy this naked pallet,  I feel like it goes well with my skin tone as well as my dark brown eyes.  I love urban decay eye shadow!  Great colors that last all day and are vibrant.  It comes in a beautiful casing with a nice sized mirror and a 2 sided brush. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
asra a.
Gilberts, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Im just meh on this pallet. Maybe it didnt have what I expected but it didnt get into the more red tones like I had hoped it would. The color payout is fine but I dont like pallets that have 4 or 5 colors that all feel like transition shades. Nothing felt like a star. For heat I would have wanted a bold red/cranberry or firey gold.
Troy T.
Robinson
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette not only is the blend ability perfect but it also has such a pretty color story to it if you’re obsessed with warm tones like me then you’ll absolutely love this palette! However it is a bit pricey, but it’s totally worth it if you have the extra money to splurge!!
Shelby W.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my go to palettes. It has a lot of neutral colors and has amazing pigmentation. I’m almost finished with it and I love the packaging. It’s pricey but I’m in love.
Gina D.
Tiffin, OH
I. LOVE. THIS. PALLET. The colors are sooo beautiful. I find myself reaching for this one quite often. These are so bold for a naked palette I would definitely buy this again. And again. And again. And...
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.