BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Brianna T.
Monroe, NY
Ohhhhhh my #1 go to pallets!!! This by far is my favorite and probably my 3rd review 😂 I was so excited when it came out, I got it from Ulta the day it launched. I still have plenty of product left dot do simple and complex looks. I LOVE THE Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette!!!!!
Josie R.
Rapid City, SD
10/10 recommend! It’s a wonderful palette filled with warm and cool tones, a lot of hot, and spicy red and maroon shades, too. The glimmer/sparkle shades are gorgeous as well. It’s 100% the PERFECT palette for any fall time look you’re trying to create!
Courtney M.
Kettering
I don’t personally have the pallet but I have wanting to Judging off the reviews. The colors are absolutely sexy and stunning. I own other Urban Decay pallets so I know this one will be great quality like the others. I just wish they were lower priced
Rissa M.
Rockwall, TX
I love this palette for when I want dramatic Smokey eyes. If you’re a fan of real warm/red tones then this palette is for you!

Some of the shadows are creamy and pigmented. The palette itself has shadows ranging from matte to shimmer. Some of the shadows are too red for me and my skin tone.

It is a nice palette though! Urban decay is one of my all time favorite brands.
Nafaria M.
Flagstaff, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the colors and pigment of this palette. It’s applies beautifully & creates a deep and rich colored look if that’s what you’re going for: my only complaint would have to be the fall out. One dunk of the brush and tons of dust comes out of the pan.
Erika M.
Keene
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite shadows from urban decay! They colors are great and they blend so nicely! They also seem like they are wearable for most people even if your intimidated by more colorful shadows I think it’s a good place to start adding color
Hannah M.
Monticello
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the colors! You can go from a nice soft look to bold and Smokey heat pretty easily! Very versatile palette IMO. I wish for the price you got more product, but if you catch them on sales like $30 it’s lessons the blow on the bank account.
Ashley D.
Rome
I can’t love this anymore than I already do. I know there are not too many options for looks from this palette but oh how I love the colors and how the blend so beautifully. I’ve even used the colors for metallic lip shades. I think this is a great palette to have in your vanity to grab at when you need this red/coppery/nude.
Sydney F.
Fort Wayne
This is my favorite Urban Decay palette by far. The matte colors are very versatile and can be used for any type of look. The shadow lasts all day with a primer. I bought it from Urban Decay when it first released and do not regret it at all. The only con I have is about the shimmer colors. They are very orange and it makes it hard to use them for a subtle warm eyeshadow look. A nighttime look can be achieved easily. The fallout of the shadow is very minimal compared to other Urban Decay palettes. The pros of these colors outway the con by a long shot! Perfect warm-toned palette.
zayna d.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!!! Unlike other Naked palettes I have tried in the past, these shadows are super pigmented and it does not take much product for these colors to show. The shadows are long lasting and this palette has become my go-to for going out eyeshadow looks when I want a pop of color. There are plenty of both matte and shimmer shades, which is not always the case in many other palettes. There are so many looks that can be created just by these few shadows. I’ve found that even with a darker complexion, all of these colors can still be seen on my skin, which can sometimes be an issue. This product is definitely worth the money and I highly recommend this to everyone.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.