BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Brina H.
Toledo, OH
Urban Decay's Naked heat eyeshadow palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette by far! It is super fun to play with and you can do so many different looks with the eyeshadow colors. They are extremely pigmented and I love the pinks and orange colors they provide. They last all day and even all night as well. I definitely recommend to others!
Sydney B.
Burlington, NC
One of my go-to warm toned palettes. It’s seriously a favorite! The quality is amazing. So creamy, blendable and pigmented. That being said, there are a few shades that just don’t do it for me. Some shades are pretty similar and just blend right into one another.
Haritha A.
I have SO much to say about this product. First of all, let me say that I was pretty excited when I first saw the palette announced on social media because the colors looked gorgeous and also seemed like colors that would work well on my dark skin tone. So needless to say, I had some pretty high expectations for this product. What I was not expecting was for those expectations to be exceeded, and that's what happened. When I saw the palette online, some of the colors like Ounce I thought wouldn't really work on me because they could look ashy and I was fine with that. But in person, I was blown away by the colors and looking at them, every, single color would work on my darker skin--that is so exciting to say! Looking at the colors, I can also see these working so nicely on lighter skin too, so don't shy away from this because of the reds! I also love how multipurpose this palette is--it can be set for a subtle day look or a stronger night look. I want to address that scary picture with those ashy swatches that circulated the Internet. I'm not sure what happened in that picture, but this is the absolute opposite of that--these could not be more pigmented and smooth. I can't stop staring at the colors they're so gorgeous!

TL;DR --  this palette is incredible. It's got a beautiful range of shades that I can attest to working on dark skin and I imagine would look incredible on lighter skin as well. The shadows are pigmented, smooth, and so easily blendable (as UD shadows are), and it's so multipurpose! One of the best palettes, I would say!
Allison M.
Orlando, FL
I love UD! This palette is great for all eye colors! I have green eyes and the warm tones really make my eyes pop! I use this product frequently and always get compliments! Love love love!!!!
Maddie G.
This palette is SO WORTH the hype! It's got incredibly rich and pigmented colors and the eye looks this palette offers are so smoldering and gorgeous. Excellent value! This palette is definitely one of my favorites- perfect 'warm toned' eyeshadows that look beautiful next to each other and are still easy to differentiate when on the eye.
Jennifer C.
Hands down the best eyeshadow palette with red hues and red-brown shades. It’s my fave go to when I’m wanting a red/burgundy type eyeshadow look.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Tera M.
CENTERVILLE, GA
The colors in this palette are beautiful fall colors but no matter what colors I use....I come out with the same look. They all blend together and ultimately look alike. The quality is there but for this price range, I want to be able to get more looks. All of these shades plus some are in the J.Hill palette and just as good or better.
Alexandra K.
Johnstown, OH
I absolutely love this palette. I love the warm tones and the purples. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t have much fallout. It doesn’t just disappear off your face and it’s easy to blend. I don’t use it often but when I do it’s the bomb.
Marlenne R.
Adelanto
The shades in this palette are amazing!! They are very pigmented and blend in very easily. A little goes a long way with these shades. You can create many looks with this palette. I definitely recommend this
Sarah S.
Sheridan, OR
I have all the UD Naked palettes and the formula of the Heat palette is by far the best I've seen from them. These colors make my blue eyes pop and blend beautifully. I bought mine at Macy's on sale and I highly recommend it. I love the packaging and how sturdy it feels. You can create so many gorgeous looks with these on trend shades
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.