BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Charlene D.
Another fave of mine! Warm colors arey favorite shades as they compliment my skin tone well! Such lovely shade range. I absolutely love the packaging! It's super sturdy and super cute! I love the blending brush that comes with it
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
Love love love these colors!! They work so well with my hazel eyes. Of course it's on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. It's my go to eye shadow pallet that's for sure. Once I run out I'll be buying it again unless they have better colors available.
Madison P.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I only use urban decay naked palettes! But the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is hands down my favorite. I love the warm firey colors! It gives you that natural glory look without going overboard
Nour D.
Laval, QC
This is a palette that I grab every time when I don't know what do as eye makeup. You could soooooo many looks using this Urban Decay naked heat palette. I love every palette that has red/burgundy tones to it, It's great for people with green, hazel, brown, blue and of course black eyes! Great on every one and every skin tone! Highly recommend it!
Hayden H.
Atlanta, GA
THE COLORS LOOK FANTASTIC ON EVERYONE! This is such a great eyeshadow palate! I love the browns and golds! There is a mix between matte shadows and shimmer shadows. I have brown eyes so the colors make my eyes pop like crazy. My roommate has blue eyes and the colors look fantastic on her as well! Urban Decay did not disappoint! Love love love this product.
Michelle B.
Bloomington
This is the best Palette Urban Decay has ever made. I loved the formula of these eyeshadows and would recommend it. I love the whole design of the palette and feel like it is cohesive with the "Heat" theme. I do reach for this palette quite often especially in the fall!! I would recommend this palette more than the other Urban Decay Palettes!
Trixie E.
This is my go to palette in my collection. It has the best shades of any palette I have used. It is reasonably pigmented but can really be toned down with lighter pressure. I prefer this one over all of the other naked pallets.
Katie D.
Durand , MI
This is a great summer and fall pallet. In my opinion the shadow is more pigmented than the Naked 3 pallets, but the colors are also darker so that could be it, got it for Christmas and I love it. Highly recommend
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I tend to gravitate towards the berry or neutral side of eyeshadows. So when I decided I needed a new palette I wanted to go outside of my comfort zone. The color scheme, which is full of orange and brownish shades, spoke to me. They blend together like a dream and you honestly can’t mess up this palette because the scheme is so well thought out.
Megan P.
Albuquerque , NM
While this is a beautiful pallet with great pigment, I find that the lack of transition colors in it makes it hard to work with just this pallette alone. I feel like I always have to do some sort of smoky eye with it rather than a natural look. The natural looks that I do get are consistently the same because most of the shades are rich and dark.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.