BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Lexi a.
Lavalette, WV
I love this palette! I’ve always been such a huge fan of urban decay and I have every naked palette. When I heard this was coming out I was so excited. At first it seemed a bit pricy to me, but it’s definitely well worth the money. I’ve had it for a few months now and still haven’t even hit pan. It lasts forever and the colors are so pigmented and they compliment each other very well.
Aydee F.
I love this palette, it is my absolute go to! I find myself reaching for it every single day. It has all the warm shades I love, and is super blendable, easy to work with and has little to no fall out (fall out isn’t a big deal for me though since I do my eyes before foundation.) I received this palette as a gift and I would definitely purchase this myself if I find myself hitting pan on these gorgeous shades. Would recommend 100%!
Meredith B.
Colts Neck
Amazing for a warm tone look! The packaging is one of my favorites and the pigment is great with no fall out! Comes with huge mirror and 2 sided brush! Has a heavy expensive feel! 12 shadows!
Meagan G.
Eufaula, AL
This palette was the one thing I was highly anticipating and it didn’t disappoint! I love the packaging and the warm tones of the palette. I have created many different looks with with palette and I get use out of almost all the shades. The only shades I don’t use are Ounce and Chaser because they are entirely too light for my skin tone but I love every other shade!
Katie P.
Absolute one of my fav eyeshadow pallets! Love the warm colors in this pallet perfect for fall. The colors compliment all eye shades. Love how you can make a smoke sultry look with this pallet! I would recommend this pallet.
Amanda K.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have all the naked palettes and held off on ordering naked heat until I got a 20% off coupon. I've searched the colors in store and they were amazing! Warm toned eyeshadow always makes my blue eyes pop. I love UD eyeshadow because it lasts all day on my oily lids when I first apply UD primer potion. I love UD palettes because they're all coordinated and make new looks foolproof. I can't wait for naked heat to arrive in the mail!
Liz T.
My #1 holy grail, bad mamma jamma palette! There is something about these colors! The pans are a nice size. The colors are amazingly beautiful. I experience minimal fallout. You can make so many color combinations. Go from day to night with one color. Add URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Alkaline, smoke it out and you look is complete! You go girl! Or boy! Be you! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Miranda w.
Good palette and I love the colors a lot can make so many looks but I can’t see if big difference in the actual shadows to say morphe but there’s definitely a different price point for the 2
Maria A.
Alameda , CA
Because I have Hazel/ Green eyes I always gravitate towards warm eyeshadows -especially burnt oranges, siennas, reds, and this palette is exactly that. The pigmentation is on point, and I don’t experience any fallout. I love this palette so much, I even bought the Naked Heat Mini to throw in my purse for touch ups. Definitely a really purchase for me when I hit pan!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I love this pallet and love the colors. I personally can’t think of any pallet to compare it do. Only down fall to this pallet is it’s not like an everyday eye. The packaging is wicked cute.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.