BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ryanne J.
So pigmented and blends like a dream. Love it so much. My new favourite pallet. And so cohesive. Will look good on all skin tones and eyecolors
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Best palette ever. Gorgeous warm tones that are perfect for upcoming spring or summer. Beach and bronze vibes from this palette for sure!
Devon R.
Independence, KY
The colors are amazing! A little pricey to me, but since I couldn’t find anything similar I splurged and I don’t regret it. I love this palette
Alyssa H.
Not a big fan, I feel like I can get similar colors to this else where and not have to pay so much for it. It is pigmented, does have fall out.
Kyla D.
this is a very high quality product, however in my opinion you MUST be a warm tone eye shadow lover to justify spending half of $100 on this palette.. i bought it for looks and to try it out but never use it simply because i’m not warm tone obsessed..
gabby b.
Loveee this pallet the colors are great warm tones and some shimmer tones and they last for a long time love would absolutely buy this agian ❤
Ainslie R.
Jamestown, RI
My new favorite pallet!! These colors are so beautiful on and I cannot get enough. It is similar to the JAclyn hill pallet but I had to have it
Miranda Z.
Like I say I only really use this eye shadow palette I have already wrote a lot about this so check out my other reviews about it to know more
Andi R.
Edinburg, TX
Pigment is well and little goes a long way. I have yet to fully play with this pallet but I love the colors the oranges and brown's look great
Ryanne J.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.