BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Rina R.
Love the warm colors, you can never go wrong with UD eyeshadow palettes. Great to create multiple looks and for day and night out wear as well!
Ainslie R.
Jamestown, RI
My new favorite pallet!! These colors are so beautiful on and I cannot get enough. It is similar to the JAclyn hill pallet but I had to have it
Lorena R.
Love the silkniness but still stays on cause the pigmentation is AWESOME! Long lasting, beautiful colors and makes my eyes look ohhh so pretty😚
Ryanne J.
So pigmented and blends like a dream. Love it so much. My new favourite pallet. And so cohesive. Will look good on all skin tones and eyecolors
Katie H.
niles
The colors are very pigmented and easy to blend! I feel you could find the same colors in a cheaper pallet but over all I highly recommend it.
Lisa B.
Flint
Love love love, my husband bought this for me for my birthday on July 14th a d have used it everyday. It makes my blue eyes pop. Love love love
Kyla D.
this is a very high quality product, however in my opinion you MUST be a warm tone eye shadow lover to justify spending half of $100 on this palette.. i bought it for looks and to try it out but never use it simply because i’m not warm tone obsessed..
Ryanne J.
Sherrie M.
Crestview, FL
I love this pallete so much it was so pretty when I opened it! I use this pallete a lot even when I got to work and especially for nights out.
Devon R.
Independence, KY
The colors are amazing! A little pricey to me, but since I couldn’t find anything similar I splurged and I don’t regret it. I love this palette
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.