BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Brianna R.
Barberton
This product has helped me create so many beautiful looks, and that has lasted all day long. The reds have complemented my green/goldish eyes. The first time I used it, I was instantly blown away and I would definitely buy it again in a heart beat. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for very highly pigmentated and easy to blend products .Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Amanda W.
This palette is similar to the other naked palettes as far as quality wise. The colors are pretty pigmented and this new palette has more of red colors to it. I personally am not a fan of red on me so I don’t use this often but it is a good quality product for those who like the deep reds!!
Kristen P.
Collegeville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely in love with this warm palette. The tones are vibrant and offer a variety for both day and night time looks. I'm obsessed with the Ember color particularly, it's my go to for a single shade look.
Deborah A.
Baltimore
Only urban decay naked palette I’ve ever bought. It’s super pigmented and you can do both daytime and nighttime looks with it. Me and my roommate are both obsessed she uses it almost more than me lol 10/10
Velma R.
Fayetteville
The Urban Decay Naked Heat palette is my favorite naked palette. This palette has 12 beautiful eyeshadow shades ranging from neutral to deep brown/ burgundy. I love that this palette is mixed with matte and shimmery shades. There is little to no fallout with these shades. I also love the brush that comes with this palette, it blends the shades beautifully! Also the packaging is so pretty, I love the cover of this palette so much. This is a great palette for the price!
Jennah G.
The Naked Urban Decay Heat pallet is one of my top favorite pallets. I bought this item at Sephora for $52, my eye color is blue/green. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes deep burgundy/red colors. Blue eyes definitely compliment the colors!
Jennifer T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Initially I was worried that these colors weren’t going to work with my skin tone and grey eyes. I was wrong. Maybe a little bolder than I’m used to but I was pleasantly surprised how much I like these colors.
Tabitha R.
This palette is awesome. The colors are amazing especially for summer and they blend very easy. Each one is very pigmented and goes a long way. I always use a primer for a base before applying the shadows.
Nicole K.
i'll keep this short & sweet: - richly pigmented - creamy - so very blendable - great fluffy & smudge dual-end brush inside - every color is on point & trendy (orange orange reds. all bout them warm tones. so many possible combos for diff looks) - both mattes & shimmers deliver this is now my fave naked palette, and is also a top 3 in my collection. worth the hype & every penny.
Alexandra L.
Would I recommend this product ABSOLUTELY. it's very pigmented and the blendability is fantastic. It's perfect to wear In every season and I would honestly buy this as a gift for anyone. It stays on all day and I couldn't be any more happy
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.