BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Diana P.
Montebello
My favorite urban decay eye shadow palette. The shades are very beautiful and super pigmented. The shimmery shades in this palette are gorgeous. I live it
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
I absolutely loveee this palette. Its just as fire as I expected it to be 😍🔥 I love the shimmers the mattes and love how easy it is to blend these colors.
amani K.
el paso , tx
I love this pallet!!! I love urban decays naked series I own them all . I love how pigmented it is and there’s a good variety of matte and shimmer shadows
Daiana L.
They colors are lit they are so beautiful I can't wait to try them but I believe it's worth the price however there is a lot of palettes coming out soon .
This pallet is literally fire! Love the oranges and dark purple and also the shimmer tones are perfect. There's also not a lot of fallout which is a plus!
이다빈 Y.
Omg ! This palette is awesome! It has pretty colors! I love all of them! They’re so beautiful and easy to apply! I really like the design it’s very pretty
Belle P.
Munster
I love this palette it is my favorite palette to use for days out because they are warm toned and easy to go with everything very pigmented and beautiful.
Brenda H.
N Hollywood, CA
The colors are so beautiful. Urban decay eyeshadows are truly thebest for everyone. Youcan use it day or night and it works well with all skin tones.
Dani G.
Tampa, FL
The colors in this palette are life! I love the way it blends and the pigmentation is so good. It feels great and looks great on. I just love this palette!
Mariel F.
San Jose, CA
Out of all the Naked Palettes, this is my favorite one. The colors are so pretty and pigmented. Easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.