BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Kennysha U.
Very very very high top recommend this product! It is really great and the colors are soooo cute! It's is pretty expensive but it is really worth the money.
Hannah K.
I genuinely love this palette. The pigment is really great and I definitely find myself using all of the shades. This is perfect for the warm-nuetral lover.
Sandra l.
casper
I would rate this super well I just love it soo much. Does not need no more improvement . My eye color is brown so I just I've these colors for my eyes!!!!!
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
NEwest palette and I cant wait to buy it. I swatched it at Sephora and I love the packaging. Its edgy and bold and I want to see how long they shadows last.
Danielle C.
Jacksonville , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette! I use to do a natural-type of look! I think the colors are great for every skin tone and the formula is amazing. It blends nicely, too.
Christine G.
Davenport, IA
My all time favorite naked palette. The shade ounce (I think that's what it's called) is literally the best brow bone highlight on this freaking planet!!!!!
Isabella T.
Purchased at: Sephora
A little fallout, but a great pallete with fall shades. Really easy to use and blends easily. Pigmented and can find dupes for. Would still recommend though.
Anna W.
Arab, AL
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette of 2017. The colors are so amazing and pigmented. It's a palette that any eye color could pull off. Kudos Urban Decay!!
leslie w.
south Carolina
Purchased at: Sephora
I love anything from urban decay, but these shadows are stunning! Super creamy and extra pigmented! A little goes a long way and you can make so many looks!
Jennifer H.
Rockford, TN
I. Love. This. Palette. I have blue eyes so this is very flattering. Colors blend well. Perfectly pigmented. This is the first and only Naked Palette I own.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.