BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Pamela J.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE this palette. Love the warm colors. Put some on and it last all day. This is probably my favorite palette of all the naked eye shadows. đź’–
Lashanea C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I want this palette so bad it's a very beautiful palette the color lay out is amazing. I've seen so many reviews on this palette and they all been good reviews.
Juliette M.
Jax Bch, FL
My favorite palette of all time. The shades are gorgeous and blend super smoothly. I use this almost everyday and I couldn't have been happier with my purchase!
Jaime C.
It’s pretty pigmented and it has alright staying power, but a couple of the colors are almost identical on the eye. That being said, I do still really like it.
Kirsten A.
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so pigmented. I usually only wear purples and blues on my eyes but this palette gives me life! It's changed me!
Lavanya U.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all the warm toned colors of this palette. They make my brown eyes pop. The pigmentation is awesome and there’s a good mix of shimmers and matte shades.
Lisa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Finally bought this palette and I love it very pigmented hardly no fallout long lasting and very beautiful colors!!! Definitely recommend buying this palette.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This palette is gorgeous! The colors blend beautifully and it's so pigmentive. The colors all go together. There is fall out but that's to be expected I think.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
The colors are great quality I really really love this palette. They are very pigmented and easy to blend. I recommend this 1000 times for sure it's so so good
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Haven't tried it but heard great things about it and can't wait to get it hopefully it's long lasting as it says it is #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.