BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Aya A.
WOW, ok I was very happy with this product it exceeded my expectations I was not very happy with the Naked 3 palette but I really really liked this one. Great job Urban Decay!
member-8b99a5343
This is my favorite naked palette. It's cool and warm tones which I love. Very pigmented and very long-lasting. I absolutely love the products because of the texture of the eyeshadow. I would definitely buy it again.
Cierra E.
This palette is flawless! It's shades are super pigmented and are beautiful! They're easy to blend and are pricey but are so worth the buy! It's one of the most beautiful palettes I've ever seen and definitely recommended!
Angelina I.
I'm in love with this Urban Decay palette! Of course I don't have one of my own but I did try on the product on my face and it's amazing! And I would like to have one of my own...
MaKayla C.
Coeburn , VA
Love this palette! Was a gift from my boyfriend and I'm glad he bought it for me. The colors are so beautiful and blend very well. Stays in place all day long without primer.
Ana R.
1119 Lillian ave apt 1
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love you I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love it I love it I love it
Joanna Q.
Chula Vista, CA
This is now one of my holy grail pallets! It's got every warm neutral tones you need for an everyday look with a few dark colors to create the perfect warm smoky eye!! Get this today!!!
saige h.
deerpark
love this so much!!! warm cooled tone colors for the perfect smokey eye! it is a great deal! long lasting colors, great pigmentation, and wont crease!!! its the way to go with a naked pallet for sure. i would recommend this for a bunch of people to use.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
I’m obsessed with this palette. The mattes are so very pigmented but still super blendable and the shimmers really pack a punch on the eyelid. The deeper shades are really great for making a look more Smokey and the warm colors are so on trend right now
Niaya P.
Lipstick: The product goes on very smooth and the color is pigmented and it doesn't make you eye lids  feel dry it also doesn't smug and doesn't look cakey on your eyes
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.