BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Cat G.
Winter Garden, FL
As someone with warm-toned skin, this is a great go-to. Everything is very orange toned instead of going pink. Lasts all day with primer. Define fly a favorite.
Lashanea C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I want this palette so bad it's a very beautiful palette the color lay out is amazing. I've seen so many reviews on this palette and they all been good reviews.
Shahara W.
I am absolutely in love with this palette. This can compliment just about any skin tone. i would recommend to others. There is so much warmth in this palette ;)
Jessica W.
norfolk va
Has become my every day pallet. Blends so easily and the color selection is amazing. Minimal fall put and the brush is one of the better bruses ive used from UD
Samantha C.
Warner Robins , GA
I wanted this forever and im so glad i finally got it! The colors are all amazing and very pigmented. It has little fall out and you can make so many eye looks.
Kirsten A.
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so pigmented. I usually only wear purples and blues on my eyes but this palette gives me life! It's changed me!
Christina H.
Hanford , CA
I love this pallet. I just got it today and it's wonderful! I have all the pallets but I think thus one is my favorite! Looks great with my hair and eye color.
Jessica C.
Not what I expected. Swatches didn't last long at all. I guess primer is definitely a MUST have but I expected more redish colors not just browns and oranges.
Ashley C.
East Lansing, MI
My favorite pallets. The array of colors is so warm and cozy, yet so versatile. Can create an extravagant or a simply look. Only complaint is a lot of fallout.
Jaime C.
It’s pretty pigmented and it has alright staying power, but a couple of the colors are almost identical on the eye. That being said, I do still really like it.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.