BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ericka C.
Lincoln, NE
The intensity of all of the colors is superb, next to no fall out on any of the shimmer shades. Super buttery formula and blend seamlessly, one of my favorite go to palettes whether it's day to day or a night out look
Natasha S.
Elkins
Such a pretty palette, can't get very many looks with it but you get some pretty looks with the colors in this palette.
monica o.
Camp Verde, AZ
I got this when it came out and I seriously love it! If you're trying to do a simple eyeshadow look this is the palette. If you want something smokey this palette has it too! I've never gotten any of the naked palettes because they never caught my eye but when this came out I knew I had to buy it. I really like all the colors in it. And seriously use it or a simple look and use it when I got out at night! :)
jay🌟 H.
thayer mo
This is literally my favorite makeup pallet ever! It is the most pigmented thing like ever! I love it so much! The shimmers are so pretty and all of the color glides on so easily! 10/10 would purchase this again!!
Sherry C.
Madawaska
I have this palette its ok i love the metals in it but the mattes no way its a no fot me it dobt wonna blend out and its so hard to blend out i dont like it there are so many better palettes out there for almost 60 no i dont like it
Kayla F.
I like this palette a lot. The colors are so pigmented and vibrant. I really enjoy using it when I have a little extra time to put together a shiny copper look.
Reed R.
Malaga
I purchased this palette when it first came out and the formula/pigmentation of these shadows is amazing as well as the blend. I love for this palette for fall.
Natalie R.
Naples, FL
this eyeshadow palette is full of blendable and highly pigmented warm shades that i am absolutely obsessed with, definitely a must have if you like warm shades.
Pamela J.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE this palette. Love the warm colors. Put some on and it last all day. This is probably my favorite palette of all the naked eye shadows. 💖
Taylor E.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I love this palette. Good for a hot red look. Blendable and easy to work with. I have blue eyes and blonde hair. Does last longer than most palettes I’ve tried.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.