BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Makaela V.
Dixon
This pallet is great for me because I love a lot of warm colors on my eyes. You can use this pallet for a natural look and then transform it into a sexy going out look, it’s very versatile. Love love this pallet.
Vanessa S.
Huge fan of Urban Decay and the Naked palettes. I had to have this baby and it totally delivered! The shades were super bendable and pigmented and looked so nice together. I loved the shades in this palette the most!
Addison B.
I love how vibrant this pallet is, it’s a great pallet for all year round! You can do just about anything with this amazing pallet they went above and beyond with this packaging it’s so beautiful and sooo sturdy!
Theresa C.
The concept was nice but the color payoff was disappointing. Swatches wonderfully, but once applied in darker skin it’s a lot less bright and vibrant even when eye shadow primer is used. The hype was a bit much
Livvi D.
This is one of my all times favorite palette the colors are so creamy and pigmented and there is not a lot of fallout and easy to blend! I love the warm colors for the fall and the oranges and gold for the summer! I typically do not like the brushes with palettes but I like this brush too! I would recommend this palette especially for my skin tone!
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
I passed on the a few of the naked palettes but this one was a success. It brought the HEAT. Color range is good for a hott look. The brush was a nice touch. Price was just right. Packaging and mirror was okay.
The Spinster S.
Fort Lauderdale
Love the fiery and metallic tones on this palette. A pale friend gave this to me as it didn’t match her skin tones but for my olive skin it is perfect. Definitely the palette to have for the summer hands down.
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyeshadow palette has a lot of different pigment colors.They look great on any eyecolor I love that you can do so many different looks from doing something very natural to warming it up by just adding a deeper tone underneath your waterline
Jamie L.
Middleburg
I literally use every color in this palette every day. It makes me feel so unstoppable. The colors are so pigmented and lasts forever and they go with any outfit. I high recommend this to everybody! Buy it at Sephora or Ulta!
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
I do like this palette, but with all the other eyeshadow palette releases that happened around the same time this one was very underwhelming. The texture of shadows wasn’t as high quality as I’m used to in the Naked Palettes, and although the colors were pretty they were nothing spectacular. The makeup industry is so saturated right now with warm tones shadow palettes that this one to me doesn’t make the cut.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.