BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Tara J.
I recently got mine in the mail. I am hands down inlo e with this pallet! Definitely one of my favorites from my collection... you. An do the perfect warm Smokey eye. Im so inlove with this pallet!! Its a must have!!!
Isabel M.
Hughson, CA
This product is amazing pigmentation is awesome... packaging is beautiful..blend like a dream some fall out but it's to be expected I would choose this naked pallet over the other ones
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so pigmented and bright, the palette is attention grabbing with its cover design. I can wear these eye shadows all day and they wont lose the intensity. I just love it so much!
Annie P.
Corpus Christi
Great palette has great selection of colors and the shadows are very pigmented and for the price it’s good I love the colors and the way it’s presented in a good way love love it and would recommend it ❤❤️️
alyssa m.
best selling, super pigmented eyeshadow palette!! absolutely in love. easy to apply and the packaging is perfect. i love urban decay cosmetics. this is one of their best palettes by far. i recommend 10/10
Daisy P.
Richmond, VA
My friend has this palette and always uses it. She said she loves it so I decided to give it a try. I bought it and instantly fell in love with it. The colors are so pigmented. My favorite is cayenne. Has a little fallout but nothing I can't handle!
Erika F.
Palette of my dreams! I kept using a warm reddish-brown in a different palette and I was craving more! This whole warm spectrum of colors is exactly what I wanted! They're blendable, pigmented, buttery and perfect!
Hannah M.
LOVE! I own most of the naked palettes and this is by far my favorite at the moment. The colors are in trend and perfect for the summer. I love the variety of matte and shimmer colors.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
One of the best palettes of 2017. An absolutely amazing product. So pigmented and easy to blend. I would recommend spraying a setting spray on your brush before dipping into the shimmer shades to add an extra wow.
Katlyn T.
Bedford , VA
I love all the beautiful colors in this pallet they are so pigmented and apply so nicely there is little to no fall out and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves makeup
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.