BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Stevie R.
Joplin
Perfect summer palette! Love the colors. I got mine at Ulta. Easy to use, very pigmented & the product itself is gorgeous. I love all the naked palettes. This one is perfect for summer & fall.
Charlee H.
Adamsville, OH
Very good pigment!!!
Lasts all day!
Blends nicely!
Worth the money!
Works great with brown eyes!
Use this product often!!
Definitely would buy again
Highly recommend!!
Can be found at Sephora
Rose P.
LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PALETTE!!!! The colors. The pigments. The packaging. The application is beautiful of every color! I use this almost every time I do a makeup tutorial or just my makeup itself! Looove love love this product!!
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I love this palette. The colors are beautiful. They blend amazingly and it's so easy to create a look with this palette. I got mine from Sephora. The eyeshadows stay put all day and have minimal fallout. They're super pigmented and make my blue eyes pop.
Dana H.
Fishers
Truly love playing with this pallette! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because most looks seem to come out the same, since the color spectrum in the pallette isn't very broad.
Jessyca M.
Portland, OR
This is the most beautiful palette in the market, I use this one daily, you can get it at Sephora, the packaging is nice, it’s long lasting, good quality and excellent price, I would buy it a million time more
Lola W.
I love this palette!!!! I use it almost everyday, The colors are beautiful and  the formula is like butter. I seriously haven't been this excited over a eye shadow palette in a long time.
Celia C.
Rockwall, TX
This is my favorite eyeshadow pallet out of the maybe 20 that I own. I love the colors and feel like they have great pigment. These colors are great on all skin tones and super blend able.
Lilly M.
Love the packaging very compact and pretty my favorite are the mats The pigment is the best pigment you could find the pigment is great I suggest you buy this very Blendable love it you can get many look with this pallet
Hilda A.
Irving, TX
I lovd, love, love this palette I have not used any of my other ones since I purchased it, it blends like a dream and the colors are to die for. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.