BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Kayla W.
Littleton, CO
I got this palette two days ago and I'm already in love! It has great quality packaging and pigments! I recommend to anyone who likes warm toned eyeshadow because it is so easy to blend! It is a great palette overall.
Lauren  C.
Butler, PA
This is my favorite makeup product that I bought in 2017. It has so many gorgeous colors that I could literally use everyday! It was pricey but so worth it because of the versatility of the colors.
Alex D.
I am absolutely obsessed with this palette. The colors are buildable and blendable. They are warm and can be paired well with one another. You can easily achieve an every day look as well as an all-out smokey eye. The best!
Mary A.
Altadena, CA
I like this palette a lot for summer looks. However, I find it pretty difficult to work with the colors. They don’t all blend together very well and they look much different on the eyelids than on the palette, so swatch first!
Rachel B.
Lima, OH
I absolutely love the colors in this palette ! So pigmented and blendable! Worth the price and the packaging is cute 👌🏽 I have light chocolate eyes and I love how the colors can go from natural to smokey . Iam def buying again
Rina P.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love the colors, but it’s quite similar with other palettes that I have. It’s a bit drier, but I still use it quite often! It’s s little harder to blend than the tarte palette, but overall it has a great variety of warm shadows.
member-9b3c2
The naked heat palette is a very great palette for someone who loves warmed tones like me I love the name of the palette and the colors are amazing so pigmented and amazing if u don't have this palette in your collection u need to go out and buy it now because I can guarantee u will fall in love with this palette
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I seriously would love to try this pallet. I already own the naked 3 pallet and I’m in love with it! I usually go for the warmer colors so when this pallet came out I was just in awe! This is a NEED on my holiday wishlist!
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
I have not been a big fan of the other Naked pallets. However this one.... oh boy do i think its an home run! The formula seems a lot better, shadows blend extra nice and they are super creamy.!
Kathy N.
When I first saw this product I thought I would never buy it but i end up getting it. Which was the best decision of my life. The product is very pigmented. Worth the money. Is one of my go to especially for the fall. I seriously do recommend this product to anyone.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.