BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Maryam A.
The colors are amazingly pigmented. If you don’t like reddish eyeshadows I don’t recommend this for you. But these colors will take you out of your comfort zone because such warm colors are seen as very different in the beauty community.
Tina R.
I like this pallet but the colors don't stay on all day, I found myself reapplying after about 5 hours of normal wear, I am a repeat user, purchased st ultra beauty and yes I would recommend to others .
Kaitlyn S.
Somers , CT
This might be my favorite smokey palette. Though it's called heat I am in love with all the earthy tones in it. The colors blend so well together and you can play with them all for different looks. Defiantly recommend to any make up lover!
Sarah S.
I was so excited when I saw this palette. While I have several Urban Decay palettes, I don't have any of the Naked palettes. The colors in this one are completely gorgeous and the formula is right on point. I do use it with the UD primer.
Madison D.
lockport
I just got this for Christmas oml I love it so much there’s so many useful colors in it. Usually when you buy a palette you don’t use all the colors but this one is amazing and highly useful. This is the best eyeshadow palette I ever had.
Vergin R.
Dallas, TX
I can't get enough of this palette.
The colors are so beautiful. The price is decent for what you get. But you can't go wrong with any of the naked palettes. The presentation for this product was beautiful. Totally in love with every color
Carrie S.
Diamond Bar, CA
This is my current go to palette, but I only use half of the colors. The texture of the eye shadows is very buttery. There is still some fallout. Overall a solid palette. I would recommend it to others.
Dallas A.
Edmond, OK
I love this palette! If you like warm neutrals you will die for this! Swatches amazing! Perfect for my green eyes and dark hair. Makes me feel sultry and sexy. Hope that they make this one a staple!!
Danielle O.
I'm so glad the Urban decay came out with the red tinkers eyeshadows because there shadows are super easy to blend and really pigmented! I love the torch eyeliner to go with my red eyeshadow look too!
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
The Naked Palettes are my favorite!! They're easy to use and the brushes are amazing as well. It's super easy to get creative and blend different eye shadows together as well. They tend to be a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. I use the naked palettes every day!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.