BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Joori C.
New york, NY
Perfect fall looking makeups! I am normally crazy about red-ish eye makeups but these aren just too red and got brown-ish orange/red. The colors look gorgeous on me (I am an asian and have a pretty dark)
Tori M.
Danbury, CT
This eye pallet is beautiful. There are a few colors that are very similar, however, all the colors are pigmented and complement many eye and skin tones. I bought this from the urban decay website, and use it for daily eyeshadow looks
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Absolutely gorgeous colors! I loved the pigmentation and the Casing! Like OMG I'm just so shocked I have this palette! I have been using this non-stop! The colors went on smooth and they look beautiful!
Kayla W.
Littleton, CO
I got this palette two days ago and I'm already in love! It has great quality packaging and pigments! I recommend to anyone who likes warm toned eyeshadow because it is so easy to blend! It is a great palette overall.
Alex D.
I am absolutely obsessed with this palette. The colors are buildable and blendable. They are warm and can be paired well with one another. You can easily achieve an every day look as well as an all-out smokey eye. The best!
Jeannett A.
todas las sombras que comentan perfecto son super fáciles de difuminar los colores están perfectos para el verano pero también están perfectos para el otoño que ya va a venir me parece que es una paleta perfecta para principiantes
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
This palette is everything! These shade are such a good blend and perfect for fall time, but can also go with every season. The pigmentation is pretty average. Overall I love this product! Amazing!
Phalon S.
Love love love warm tones so when I saw this pallet I knew I had to buy it. The shadows are very pigmented with a little fall out but that's expected with how buttery and soft the shadows are. The packaging is so beautiful and doesn't feel cheap. Highly recommend this product.
Lauren  C.
Butler, PA
This is my favorite makeup product that I bought in 2017. It has so many gorgeous colors that I could literally use everyday! It was pricey but so worth it because of the versatility of the colors.
Hannah M.
Fordsville
OMG I'm in love with the colors and pigmentation of this palette these are like all my favorite shades for eyeshadow looks I love it so much it has everything that you could ever want in an eye shadow palette
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.