BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love love love this product it's my go to product it looks very good on my skin complexion and it's very long lasting you don't have to put a lot on and it makes you look very flawless and it's very effective and affordable
Jacqueline A.
Paradise Vly, AZ
I loved. The colors are good and when I use that is able to spend all day with this make up. These colors I can use both during the day and night, since a simple make up until a great and different make up. of course I would buy again, but the price should be not so expensive.
Whitney H.
Napoleonville , LA
MY FAVORITE PALETTE EVER. I've been seeing the Naked palettes for years but they never came out with one that had the warm tones that I love. All of these shades bring out my medium brown eyes beautifully. Easily blendable and buildable. 10/10
Talin M.
This palette has made it to my top 5 favorites. I love all the warm shades and they blend out amazingly well. I know there was a lot of controversy about it online but I love it. It is quite pricey but if you like the shades I would go for it.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE this new palette! It works great for my medium skin tone and I use the matte colors almost daily. I have brown eyes, so the copper tones work beautifully. Doesn't crease easily and makes a killer smoky eye.
Kaitlyn U.
New holland , OH
Put of all the eyeshadow palletes I have I've never owned this variety of shades, I stepped way out of my comfort zone with this and I now use it almost everyday. The pigment is amazing and easy to blend.
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
absolutely love this palette!! all the shadows are very pigmented and apply so easily. Even the brush that it comes with blends beautifully although the shimmer shades are better when allied w the finger
Maria M.
I love eyeshadow a to create to new looks for my outfit. It's stays on through the day and it doesn't move. I would use this palette to go out somewhere nice. I bought this palette online at urban decay.
Evelyn E.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really like this palette! the colors are vibrant and as are all the UD naked palettes stays on with a great color pay off. the price is good for the number of colors too, I would definitely recommend.
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love the colors I think they look gorgeous but it wasnt as good as I anticipated and the shades are too dark for my personal liking. You can create a really spicy look with it ans the purple is amazing.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.