BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ashley R.
I love this palet so much it's so butiful and amazing it has some really nice colors to it any they are the same exact color on your eyelid as it's showed in the palet I really recommend it it's amazing.
Talin M.
This palette has made it to my top 5 favorites. I love all the warm shades and they blend out amazingly well. I know there was a lot of controversy about it online but I love it. It is quite pricey but if you like the shades I would go for it.
Jacqueline A.
Paradise Vly, AZ
I loved. The colors are good and when I use that is able to spend all day with this make up. These colors I can use both during the day and night, since a simple make up until a great and different make up. of course I would buy again, but the price should be not so expensive.
Cha Cha T.
Murrieta, CA
This has to be one of my favorite palettes. I have been an Urban Decay fan for years. Ulta always has a great selection. This makes my brown eyes pop and the packaging is to die for. Hope this palette stays around.
Marlene M.
Huntington Pk, CA
My first palette and I love the colors. Purchased mine through Urban Decay website. Colors work great for me especially since I'm not in my 20s anymore. Value point was ok, would for sure buy again. Love it!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
LOVE this palette. Urban decay is fabulous. I use this with so many girls at work and everyone raves over it. We sell out of it so quick, we can’t keep enough. I recommend it 100%! Y’all need it!!! Get it :)
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love love love this product it's my go to product it looks very good on my skin complexion and it's very long lasting you don't have to put a lot on and it makes you look very flawless and it's very effective and affordable
Courtney H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Warms tones, blends easily and beautiful. What more can I ask for?! Some colors are a little chalky, so there is a little fall out. Everything blends so nice and there’s so many looks you can create here!
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love the colors I think they look gorgeous but it wasnt as good as I anticipated and the shades are too dark for my personal liking. You can create a really spicy look with it ans the purple is amazing.
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
absolutely love this palette!! all the shadows are very pigmented and apply so easily. Even the brush that it comes with blends beautifully although the shimmer shades are better when allied w the finger
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.