BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
I absolutely love love love the heat palette! I believe it is one of their better eyeshadow palettes. The colors are well picked out and very pigmented. I love the way this looks. I would highly recommend to others!
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
I’m in love. The warm shades always do it for me. And the range of this palette is great, with a good mix of formulas. It’s very pigmented, and I love the coppery shimmer colors. I would use this everyday, it’s a must have.
Shyanne R.
Independence , MO
THIS PALLET IS AMAZINGGG SO PRETTY ESPECIALLY IF YOUR GOING FOR A NUDE SIMPLE LOOK THIS DEFINITLY WORKS GREAT I USED THIS GOING TO A WEDDING ONCE AND DOING THE GIRLS MAKEUP AND THEY LOVED IT.  I WOULD DEFINITLY RECOMEND THIS PALLET TO EVERYONE. ❤
stacy a.
Seminole, TX
These colors r so beautiful I would  love to get my hands  on it.. long lasting I would  say so they so purdy soft.. my eye color   r brown I think  they...?.yes nice packaging no scratch  with the package......
Yes I would  definitely  buy again ... 😊😊😊
Vicky Z.
Houston
My absolute favorite palette! The variety is amazing! I can create everyday looks to more dramatic looks with just this one palette. Every color is shockingly pigmented, but the metallics are especially bold and creamy. The warm tones look great with my East Asian coloration. The packaging is also sturdier than past naked palettes.
Madeline F.
Enfield
This palette was pretty good. The shades are blend-able and pigmented but the colors aren’t really for me. I would still give it five stars because if your into these shades then it would be a great palette for you
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
I was so excited to get this urban decay palette! It is filled with 12 beautiful shades of red/brown rusts. Like the other urban decay eyeshadows, these go on smooth, blend well, and last all day. The palette comes with a metal eyeshadow brush that is different than the other naked palette I have. This brush is also dual sided. Both ends are on the fluffy side with one end being shaped slightly different from the other.
Erianna S.
Bradenton, FL
This pallet is really good I like it a lot. The glitters In the pallet have a lot of pigment as well as the matte colors. Using the glitters as eyeliner or highlight could vamp your makeup look. I recommend to anyone who is into red or brown shadows!
Ashley G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is great! Is has warm colors which I like so I can create endless looks. The packaging is super cute and perfect for travel. The pigment is awesome and applies amazing. I would recommend this product!
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
I saw this palette on youtube from some of my favorite beauty guru's and I immediately fell in love with it. Thank god I was signed up as an Urban Decay Beauty Junkie because I was fortunate enough to get it during their one day sale and I have to admit, I am slightly obsessed. These shadows are so, so, so good. They are super pigmented and they are so smooth to the touch AND when being applied. They literally go on like a dream. There is minimal fallout, not zero fallout, but very little that can be handled by sweeping it away with a brush so I am not going to complain about that because some of the best palettes that I own, have a little. The color options are so pretty and there is more than enough choices to make many, many different full looks. The shimmer shadows in this, OMG the shimmers...I am not even sure what to say about them that will convey how much I love them. They are SO pigmented and even more so when you spray the brush with a setting spray. They are gorgeous! This palette also comes with a brush and while I am picky with my brushes, the brush in this palette is a really nice quaility, sturdy, well made, good actual brushes on both ends. I would repurchase this palette again in a hot second and I am so happy that I have it in my collection. I just ordered one of the accompanying lipsticks in the ulta sale yesterday, I cannot wait to recieve it and wear it with this eyeshadow. I love Urban Decay.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.