BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
amy l.
tyler, TX
My friend got this palette and I thought since the colors are absolutely gorgeous I decided to get my own and wowzers this palette is amazing the colors payoff is brilliant and they are so pigmented so a lil swipe goes a long way ! I'm inlove with this lovely palette
Caitlin M.
Port St Lucie, FL
When I first got this I used this religiously. Naked always has the best eyeshadows. It’s so pigmented and blends beautifully. I love eyeshadow palettes and this one is definitely one of my favorites.
Erica D.
Rochester, NY
Very very pigmented! I haven't been impressed with urban decays shadows lately and this redeemed them in my eyes! Great tones and stay on amazing very blend able and girl have they stepped up their packaging game from the original NAKED palette to the heat
Amber C.
Lehigh Acres
I really love this palette. I am someone who leans towards warm colors, like reds, burgundies and browns, so I love the color variety. The shadows are highly pigmented, and I love tbd fact that it comes with a brush.
Carly S.
I LOVE burnt orange, amber and plum colors. This palette is perfect fall and autumn colors with a great mix of matte and shimmer. I got mine at Sephora! This is one of my favorite naked palettes. Crazy cool packaging
fatima m.
Its so good for halloween makeup!! the colours are all fall colours and its really nice for a good eyeshadow look, especially using "He Devil", "Un Fuego", and "Cayenne" ALSO "Ashes", "Scorched", and "Dirty Talk". those are the ones i used this weekend and it was amazing!
Spencer C.
Meshoppen, PA
When I saw the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette I knew that I had to have it. I love the warm colors the palette offers, and I am a huge fan of Urban Decay’s quality of eyeshadow. I reached the pan on so many colors of this palette on no time at all.
lucia o.
Okeechobee, FL
Oooo this palette is fire literally!!! The colors are so pigmented and neutral their so good for any makeup look I one of the best palettes they've made so far honest truth best money spent recommend 10 out of 10
Rosa M.
Moody
Omg!!!!! This is by far my favorite naked palette!!! The pigments pay off and the colors that are in the pan are just so beautiful and creamy!! There is nothing that compares to this palette, its work the the $54
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
I absolutely love this palette!! It's perfect for autumn! The colors are warm and rich with beautiful pigmentation and little fall out. I purchased this as soon it was available online at Urban Decay! So pretty!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.