BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Megan L.
Moline, IL
I know reviews have been mixed on this but I love it! The warm shades are beautiful! They blend well, are long-wearing and there is a good variety of mattes and shimmers, light and dark shades. My favorite shades in the palette are Ember in Scorched - so stunning!
Rachel D.
This is one of the best eye shadow pallets I’ve ever used. I’ve always been a fan of the naked pallets. I’ve been using the naked three for a few years, as well as naked Smokey occasionally. I would defiantly recommend this.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I love all of the naked palettes but this one is my favorite. The color scheme is great and there are so many looks you can create. The packaging is also amazing. I'll probably need to repurchase this one sooner than others!
Tori D.
I love love love UD eyeshadow and I think this may be my favorite yet! It's in a great package and for a great price! I love the colors! It lasts all day and shows up very well! Definitely recommend and would buy again!
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
These shadows are so rich and pigmented! Super easy to blend out and apply. I live the nice selection of shimmers and mattes. It's very easy to create a look with the all warm tones. I love the packaging and the magnetic closer. I would recommend this product!
Crystal V.
San Antonio
I FEEL IN LOVE!!! When I first saw this palette in person, I knew I had to get it. It was beautiful and the colors were fall colors ! And that's my favorite season. They blended very easy and the colors are. Beautiful.
glenda d.
Awe, I received this as a birthday present and fell in love. My first thought was the colors aren't for me because of my super pale skin but it actually worked. It's a beautiful palette and worth the money. A must have! ❤
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
The consistency of these shadows are more creamy than the first few naked palettes. The shimmer shades are incredibly foil like. If you are okay with the color I say it's a great palette to have but if warm tones don't look good on you, don't waste your money.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I just got this and it's my fav out of the Naked series! It's the most blendable and creamy out of them all. The colors are gorgeous warm toned. The packaging is the best in my opinion. I just love everything about this!
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I loooove this pallette. I needed warmer, redder colors and this delivered. The pigment is amazing, the shimmer is strong. This is your go-to for a warm smokey eye. I also love the brush that came with it. It's great for blending and the outer v of the lid.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.